Long board help!

Discussion in 'General' started by Glass Soul, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I was told the longer the board was the more weight that it could withstand, and I have a 45 inch pintail right now so I hope it does the trick

2. iTS LYKE SURFING ON CONCRETE GUISE!

3. longboarding is so fucking fun, not everyone is gonna love it, but you don't have to be a dick about it cough*weezy is trash*cough. Don't need disrespectful to fellow blades.

I have the nine two five from landyachtz, its my baby ;D

4. [quote name='"Glass Soul"']

I was told the longer the board was the more weight that it could withstand, and I have a 45 inch pintail right now so I hope it does the trick[/quote]

You are correct sir

5. [quote name='"BakedPenguins"']longboarding is so fucking fun, not everyone is gonna love it, but you don't have to be a dick about it cough*weezy is trash*cough. Don't need disrespectful to fellow blades.

I have the nine two five from landyachtz, its my baby ;D[/quote]

Wow.... That's the same exact board I sold two days ago....I hate you, brought back memories....now I wanna buy it back.

6. I've got a 41" no name board with a pair of Paris 180 trucks and sector 9 wheels. The Paris trucks make it carve like a MUDAFUCKER!

7. go get it back

8. I hope so, but I'm not gonna get my hopes too high until I do it, but until I try it then I'll have to take your word for it :p

9. Never tried it but definitely going to buy my own deck and pimp it out and ride it around!!

10. Funny since longboarding started in the 1950s then got big in Cali in the 70s. :rolleyes:

Try doing research before you bash something you clearly don't understand. If you don't like it that's one thing, but to insult others that do is being closed-minded and judgmental.

11. weight does not matter, I have seen straight fat kids rippppppppppp at my skate park. Im talking get air and shit like mad easy

12. My friends 300 pounds and rips

if he can do it so can you

peace.

13. Yeah, like everyone's been saying. Weight really isn't an issue as far as the board is concerned. It's gonna hold you. The only times boards break are when they get old and/or you're trying out crazy shit with them and they eventually get destroyed.

14. Thanks for the help guys