Long Beach Police Raid Dispensary, caught on camera.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thunder Struck, Jul 5, 2012.

1. #2 Malt-Liquor-Kitty, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    What shit, The cops walk ontop of the guy like they couldnt get over him without stepping on him. Well, maybe he'll pop up and try to attack me! better step on him to make sure. Besides I got an order to come here and bust this place so obviously they are criminals and will attack me every chance they get. Of course they take out the cameras too, so they could just fill their pockets to their hearts content. Blegh.....

2. That's fucking pathetic!! That fuckin pig stepped on the guy before kneeling on his back to arrest him. He clearly wasn't resisting. All that force was unnecessary! And then the dude at the end knockin the cameras down WTF! Looked more like a robbery with police bodyguards....

3. Fucking Cops man...

4. You expect it from the DEA..but not the STATE police, who's job is to protect california's citizens. Whether or not this dispensary was following ordinances, obviously another case of police brutality towards non-aggresive stoners...

5. Wow....
    Glad it didn't happen, but imagine if they had broken is neck or spine and paralyzed or killed him...

6. [quote name='"WookiesDoItBest"']Wow....
    Glad it didn't happen, but imagine if they had broken is neck or spine and paralyzed or killed him...[/quote]

Then nothing would happen and it would be just another day.

7. This is what makes people say "fuck the police"