Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lonest You Evcer Been Stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by weedboss, Jul 1, 2003.

?

The Longest I have been high for is...

1. A few hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The whole day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A couple of days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. More then a couple of days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. A week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. A month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I have been high since i 1st meet Mary Jane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. over 5 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. over 10 years

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I member being stoned for almost 2 weeks during last summer. fuckin long for me, i don't think i will ever do it again though.

2. last summer me and one friend smoked more than a quarter a day for 23 straight days. wow that was a great time.

i think we added it all up, and it was something like a qp and 2 ounces in a little over 3 weeks. fun fun fun.

i little exspensive though! good thing BCs got the discount prices. i cant imagine smoking that much on my paycheck in the states! i couldnt have afforded half that much.

3. I've been stoned every day for the last five years WOot WooT!

4. but whats the longest straight you've been stoned in those 5 years?

ive smoked without missing a day for about 3 years now, but my longest continuallly baked morning to night was 23 days.

5. the last 4 1/2 years of my life......but who's countin....

6. Ganja mom: where are you from?

7. blah just a few days :(

8. road trip w/da boyz back in the day, drove out of a blizzard to FL for 20 hrs, toked all the way down, for a week in FL, then kept it burnin all the way home...

9. LOL...Ganjanimal!

10. sheeeeat. i'd have to say.... hmmm... about 8 months. at a guess. its been hard to remember just how much i been smoking and when i have little breaks in the past 4 years.

11. i had previously had problems whenever i was out of bud that when i was tokin hardcore on it but i decided to cut it down dramatically it was quite hard loadsa mood swings but got use to it, i'm happier then ever now cause i can go with 3 8ths a week and i can do more the stuff i wanted, i say to all you hardcore blazers to think bout Moderating or just calming down a little on it because it can cause alot of problems and make you a little Schizophrenic, i've seen this happen to a few and when i mean few i mean few other and also to yours trully. i'm not here to give all you guys lecteurs and tell you what to do because you probably do but i'm jus givin my personal advice on this topic.

12. had a few bong hits recently thnx to a small lump of hash donated to the "get digit stoned again for fucks sake" fund ... the gdsaffs fund. :D
    i think i got ripped of by my old dealer. "sure i'll send some stuff up to you if u send the money" :rolleyes: man.. i thought he was my friend as well as dealer. he's lost both now... my custom and my friendship.

13. 23 days...thats got to be bullshit!!! 23 days is a long toking time...

probably the longest for me has just been all day..about 8 or 9 hours then sleeping.

14. [I suddenly feel I have to behave myself in this post...always weirded out by that question in a stoner forum..lol......get a bit PARA...rock on..x [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I was just wondering b/c it sounds like such a beautiful place to live and smoke.....ah, the beach, the mountains...I'm so jealous of you! Happy toking :)

15. ive been stoned only for about 2 days streight... when me and my friends smoke madd weed non stop until we went to sleep..... good memories of my old homiez.... miss them

16. except for a week long dryspell, i've been high for about 6 yrs. but if you can be high just being around people while they're smoking, i've probably been high most my life :D :hippie:

17. I was stoned for 10 hours straight before off of this recipie before. But there was a Saturday where I did a wake & bake (and bake and bake) all day long, every couple hours and I was stoned from about 9:00 AM to 3 AM, when I went to bed. :)