Loner Stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by Crates, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I don't like to smoke in big groups, I have a couple friends I smoke with a lot now but I like smoking alone too. Sometimes when I don't feel like being home I go to this lake near here and smoke a joint. Really nice way to unwind after a long day. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yep. just me, some bud, my friends mom, and some baby oil

3. I've always liked smoking alone. Not that it makes me paranoid to be in groups, but it's more relaxing to me so look out a window while you're high and listen to music than to talk to friends and do shit with them. 

4. i smoke mostly alone, i find it a lot more enjoyable. i dont mind it but i would rather medicate alone than with other people. right now im about to pack up the topoo and have a nice sesh  :bongin:

5. I always smoke alone, my wife doesn't care if I do but she doesn't smoke it herself....

6. blows smoke into the void

7. I hardly have any people I call real friends that smoke anymore, and my girlfriend is in college in another town so I smoke alone all the time. Prevents me from getting depressed lol..

Last night I was at a small party though and some random people showed up wanting to smoke. I joined in but it was awkward as fuck cuz I didn't know any of them and they weren't talking about anything conversational. Just like really pointless blabber... This is why I hate this town. The people just really suck.

8. Mostly a loner stoner over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. yeah, i dont really have many people to toke with, do kind of want some. but i will say that i enjoy burning through a bowl by myslef to then play some bioshock or get on ableton :smoke: