Loner Stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by Crates, Jan 19, 2014.

1. It's Saturday night, and I'm at home smoking solo dolo.

Any other loner stoners out there?

2. Of course man, plenty more. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. My family just left, got a fresh bag of weed and a Habs-Leaf game on tv. Who says you need other people to have fun?

4. I smoke by myself most of the time! Do what ever you want whenever you want! And you dont have to wait for other people when you wantto go down to the shops!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. There's too many threads like this lol but I too will be smoking alone once I get off work.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Just got done playing war of emperium with my guild in RO, now it's time to disappear into my man cave and start tokin

7. Yes, sir. :bongin:

8. Just got back from skiing, fucked up my knee..... All I need is herb :)

9. im enjoying kicking back and trying to decide between bong and joint...

10. Right here. So ronerySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I prefer to be alone as much as possible.. That won't other people don't influence stupid shit into my life

12. In attendance.
    can't smoke now though wisdoms removed recently :(

13. i prefer smoking on my own. in fact i smoked last night on my own and got so fucking high it was incredible, at one i think i was just rocking back and to watching TV for 2 hours

14. Here! I'm about to go smoke then take a long jog.

15. #15 s0mekind, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Of course man. To be honest, I always thought there was more people who enjoy toking alone than people who don't.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Hell yeah man tbh I hate sharing my weed Im gonna be totally honest,I enjoy being high ALOT by myslelf

17. Well, I mean...No one else can fly on my cloud so it is rather impossible. :cool:

18. Right here with ya bruh, I'm usually smoking by myself nowadays. Only other people I really smoke with is my girlfriend and dad

19. I think it's due to the nature of marijuana, somewhat anxiety causing with a big tolerance, and also the illegality aspect, as well as the financial aspect of sharing the herbonimcal dankoblical chron.

I don't mind sharing, the herb is meant to be shared. And it doesn't make me anxious to where I can't be around people. As for the illegal part, not sweating that. I just prefer to toke alone. I can jerk off whenever I want and eat whatever I want. Less constraining.