loner stoner

Discussion in 'General' started by MollyLikesGanja, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Yay for being a loner stoner and not being affraid to be called lame! Haha
    Soooo ive heard it too much.. "by yourself?... why do you smoke by yourself?" As if its a bad thing.
    Reply with.your opinion on lonely stoning

2. I do it more than I smoke with people. I just like to get baked and think about shit. Really puts it in perspective and my mind doesn't feel clouded from other thoughts in the back of my head.

3. Smoking with other people can be really fun but sometimes its nice just to get high by yourself and do what you wanna do

4. #4 MollyLikesGanja, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes! I so agree!
    and people just have bummy highs sometimes too and the negativity kills

5. Ninety-five percent of the time I smoke by my lonesome. However, in a few days I will make a 10 hour road trip to chill out and smoke with one of my best buds. I like both!

6. I've some of my biggest realizations and best thoughts while lone smoking

7. smoking with other people is fun, but i definitely prefer to smoke by myself. i raised myself this way. i would lock my self in my room hoping my parents wont see me. lol i am just accustomed to it and i enjoy it. i think i am way more relaxed this way. everything is focused on me. as opposed to smoking with other people, you have to deal with stupid sh*t they may say or crap they do. it can be distracting to your "high". when i smoke by myself, i think about life and what direction my life is heading. it can get really intense haha

8. My reply to that would be;

So I don't have to deal with annoying people. :rolleyes:
    I have hobbies you know.. and I like to do them alone.
    :smoke:

9. #9 MollyLikesGanja, Apr 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Amen.