Loneliness.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by .AcidTrip., Dec 18, 2010.

1. We all had lonely days not matter how much people you know, how many girls friends you with, you will always gave days feeling lonely
    this is to all the days where we felt alone and down.

2. It's funny, but I was just thinking about this the other day.

I suffer from rampant workaholism (no joke, I've posted about it before), and my work involves constant meetings with many other people.

When I'm not at work I try to spend as much time as I can with my girlfriend, and I still try to find time (usually every other week or so) to see my friends.

Rushing from work to home to going out and back again, from work to movies to bed to brunch, almost never stopping to catch my breath I often think of how wonderful it would be to just have a day to myself, watch TV on my television (instead of on my phone while riding the train), read a book in my bed (instead of at my desk), actually finish one of the 2 PS3 games I own...

And then when it's the holidays, and my office is closed, and my girlfriend has flown out to see her parents, and my friends are out shopping, I get up and turn on the TV, and look at the PS3, and look at my books, and then wonder if I really have to spend the whole day alone or if there isn't someone I can call...

3. Thats good if you are that busy. I like to have some time to myself though. I guess its the introverted side in me. Sure ill be busy as hell for most of the week, but every now and then i like to sit on my screen porch and smoke a j while listening to music. That shit relaxes me like crazy.

4. I used to be really concerned about always having a person I could be around. Then I didn't. Then I got really lonely.

Then I started to stop dwelling on the loneliness. It's still there sometimes, but I've found if you focus on what you want to do, it will pull you to satisfaction instead of allowing yourself to be mired in sadness.

5. dis ***** braggin about pussy on da internetz so u know he gettin sum breh

6. I prolly fucked yo grandma *****

7. I'm lonely tonight...

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EEW-9NDM5k]YouTube - Akon - Lonely[/ame]

9. But in all seriousness. Best way to deal with it is to enjoy it. Take the time to do something you've been wanting to do or just do something you can't regularly do.
    Or smoke a J and just chill. :smoke:

10. you right tony but it's just a feeling that im pretty sure a lot of us share, even if im datingor getting my balls massaged, that feeling stays around and is a bitch to get rid off but it comes and goes so is coo :)

11. i have been feeling lonely at certain times(mostly at night/early morning when no one is awake) for months now. im not really sure what it is. i hang out with my friends every day and i've had girlfriends during these times as well. nothing i can't handle tho :smoke:

12. Having a Pet Helps with the loneliness, being a grower requires me to be lonely for 2 1/2-3 months at a time (during flower). I also prefer my peace and solitude.

13. I smoke when im lonely then everything is better.

14. life is beautiful man, you should stop and look at it once in a while.

15. Being lonely isn't bad at all. It's time to relax when ur alone and just chill. Watch a movie, play some games, smoke some weed, just relax....

16. I'm there right now. come to think of it. Everyone says I have the bestest friends anyone can ask for, a great family, a really good life, all that shit. I just feel really down and lonely right now. It feels like none of that matters.

17. same boat as you man. I just moved 2 states away from everybody I know... I have a few friends down here but don't get to see them much due to conflicting work schedules. Alot of friends back home regularly email/text me but just not the same.

I don't really have anything to be down about... I finally got away from a job that I hated and a bad situation I was entraped in in general and got a fresh start start down here but just feel down as all hell on a regular basis.

18. there is difference between being alone or being lonely.

19. I used to dig it. Now its just a reminder of how uncool I can be.

20. Lonely days. Been getting used to them slowly myself. Sucks so hard