London

Discussion in 'General' started by Postman Pot, Sep 23, 2014.

1. #1 Postman Pot, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2014
    Hey guys, been smoking for a fair amount of time but I'll be moving to London pretty soon and would like to know what it's like over there.

I've heard good weed is around 10 pounds a Gram, which sounds fine, but what is the distribution like?  Is most of it average-high quality or is there a lot of shitty weed about? How hard is it to find a reliable dealer?  (I assume pretty easy and pretty much anything is available due to the size of the city, which would also result in pretty good prices, but just wondering).

2. #2 cothrantyson, Sep 23, 2014
    OP you might want to delete this

3. Thanks, sorry didn't realise it was a problem until I looked it up. 

4. I don't live in London, but I have been there before. 10 pounds a gram sounds cheap. Everything in London is expensive. I paid 20 pounds for a T-Shirt of Freddy Mercury. 

Hope this helps. 

5. Only been once myself and I knew a guy that lived there that could sort me 10 a gram for high grade, but some people sell slightly higher quality for 12.50 a gram (awkward amount I know, they only really do it so you buy in even amounts). From my experience, the majority sell high grade but the Gambians there tend to sell standard stuff.

Camden tends to be one of the easiest places to buy from what I've heard/seen, fair amount of cops buzzing around but there's too many dealers to try and cover. To be honest, Londons a very easy place to get drugs haha.

6. I bought high grade grams for 10 quid when I lived in London, but that was a premium deal. It was also four years ago.

I don't know what it's like now, but I'd anticipate higher prices.

7. I hear if you offer your dealer some tea and crumpets in london, theyll look at you like wtf?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Damn I payed 20 pounds for a gram of some dank while I was in London,  20 pounds for a fuckin t shirt too

9. It will not be dank, it will cost you way more than £10 a gram and you can forget about it at this time of year anyway.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I speak the truth.

i hear the grapes are excellent this time of year.

and of course the parsnips and potatoes.

11. #11 Freedom, Sep 23, 2014
    index.jpeg

DING DING DING DING

12. I'm not from London, but the UK.
    Here you'd be lucky to get a gram for £10, at the moment it's £20 for 1.4g, probably £10 for 0.6/7g if you're lucky.

The weed around here is good but then I've never had it from anywhere else so couldn't really compare.

13. 20 pounds a gram?  I'd stick to Single Malts ...

14. Its a greedy selfish city stay clear of the place

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. "I told him weigh the tens at 2 grams... and weight the eighths about 4 Gs" - Giggs, Talking the Hardest
    You will not get that deal
    Lot of young shotters will give you the lightest bag possible, if you have a bit of time to develop stoner friends it is best to get them to hook you up with their connects, especially if they know any growers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Probably looking at £10 a gram possibly a 0.8 and dont listen to these fools the buds in london are dank no one fucks around with shitty buds its highgrade nowdays or nothing london usually find alot of haze and lemon and up north everywhere elce like midlands its all cheese although cheese is more popular in london now... I assure you you wont have no trouble finding high grade in london any time of year