London riots

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JustBlazeUp420, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Destroying some private individuals small shop doesn't hurt the government,that's how terrorist's think,not revolutionists.

2. imagine if riots broke out in the usa every time a pig shot or beat some one up lol. i saw on the news today that cops beat an unarmed homeless guy to death. this bullshit happens like every fucking day now yet people seem to ignore it. the police/dea/government is over stepping their authority and people just dont care. plus cops are like untouchable in court. even when they murder the innocent

3. Its the same everywhere mate. Punishments never fits the crime and police can act like their above the law. We ignore stuff too, my mum cries everytime she reads the South London press because she realizes how fucked the authorities are. Last year a pig punches a 13 year old girl leaving her with 2 black eyes, WHAT KIND OF MAN DOES THIS?!? And to make matters worse he got off with 'disciplinary actions'.

There is so much that is fucked with society I have learnt to try and forget about it. I just build a J and chill, and accept this fucked up world.

For now anyway :devious:

4. I wish California was having a riot and loot event. I'd hit the Apple store, Best Buy, Guitar Center and probably a good amount of other stores. ;)

5. funny u should say that, i think people are hitting an apple store in manchester as we speak.

fuck the corporations though

6. God damn, I'm buying a plane ticket asap.

7. Chill out man, I just meant that as an opinion.

8. When I heard about one guy being shot I was sitting there reading trying to figure out what the big deal was... If you live in the states this is a daily thing, but if the riots came around here i'd be armed to the teeth in a headshop defending all the pieces

9. #29 Sunny Jim, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Sometimes it feels like apathy will swallow the world if it hasn't already. I look at all the fucked up shit going on right now in the USA and I wonder where is the outrage?

Where are OUR riots? I'm just so frustrated with this completely apathetic society, I mean we're about to enter a SECOND recession and meanwhile the people who put us in this mess are still on top, they're still reaping the benefits of greed. It really is infuriating.

I'd be totally down for tearing up wall street, burning some Goldman Sachs Cadillacs.