Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

London,on And Area Pick Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jjspliff, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Show off what you got!! There's good stuff going around!!

Here's my Purp :)

Attached Files:

2. That looks pretty good, similar to the GDP I just picked up. Although my GDP reminds me of all Cookies phenos in the way that it has purple hues in it. Very interesting and delicious. Enjoy man!

3. Lucky you didn't catch your fingertips in the pic, the resolution on that bad boy is enough to take a copy for your record haha.

...And some mighty fine looking 'erb you have there :)

4. #5 jjspliff, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2014
    Gotta love BC buds man.

I heard in the news there's somebody on FB putting hiding spots for people to find giving them clues to find it!CRAZY!! BAIT!

5. I just got back from fishing the chapleau wawa area, wish I had some BC green while I was there..... To risky bringing it across the border.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #7 bnvmcz, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2016

Attached Files:

7. Looks good man! It looks very dense.

Enjoy !

How long you been toking for? It wouldn't last me that long lol

8. kinda reminds me of the grape god bud i got from a BC grower. looks fresh and dank! enjoy

9. whoa that looks good! i live in belleville which is 2 hours away from there. You gotta introduce me to your guy haha. Happy smoking

10. It was good stuff! Yea you never know what's around here sometimes! Everyone just calls it kush now a days you just can't take their word for it man!

11. yea no kidding eh? I bet it did smoke good haha

12. Yea lol passed out real quick! What's the buds like in Belleville? Good or no?

13. Havent found any yet, its a very small conservative city so i can imagine maybe theres 2 dealers at most in the city

14. Wow that's crazy. I don't know how you do it man. Do you go to London often?

15. More Purp :)

Attached Files:

16. #17 bnvmcz, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2016