London Oh! Fest (ONTARIO)

Discussion in 'General' started by BellaAddams, Apr 2, 2009.

1. This one is for my fellow Ontarions... Ontariors...Ontarionites... Ontario is a fucked up word.,

Any ways. Has anyone every been to/heard of the London Oh! Fest? Its a springtime arts and music festival downtown london and Im wondering if anyone has been/is going to it. I've never really heard of it, but its an Indie music fest and all the proceeds go to the london arts community so it seems like it might be a good time to get blazed and go.

Anyone?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=67348664086&ref=nf
    Official website: http://www.ohfest.com/

2. Anybody? Anyone have any idea of what I'm tlking about?

3. #3 Soap, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    I havnt heard of it. But I live 5 minutes from downtown. I'll probably go.

Is this the first year that they have done it? Sounds like fun.

4. I was half expecting to see more Londoners on here. Its a college town full of stoners. Where are you all?

5. There are alot, they just arent speaking up. lol. There was a bunch that posted on the "where do you live" thread, or w/e its called.. thats why i asked haha

Yeah, not even the art profs at fanshawe have heard of it and its a music and art exhiition.... strange...

6. WOOP WOOP rock it out in London

7. I'm a london boy, but I've never heard of this festival. Any of you guys ever go down to the hippy lounge on oxford st East?

8. Ive never heard of it, but I have heard of the Hippy Cafe, but i think they got shut down or something... is it the same place re-opened maybe?

9. #9 zakob, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009

YES! It used to be called the hippy cafe, but they got shut down. They are now re-opened as the hippy lounge.

The Hippy Lounge

10. Coool!! Thanks for the link man

11. never heard of the festival but i live in lucan about 20 min from london. ive been meaning to check out the hippy lounge also

12. im closer to toronto.. but i might check it out, sounds nice actually