Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LOLOL crazy sh*t while baked..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danknificent, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Never really done anything crazy while toking but for some reason tonight, i pulled a lonewolf and hit 4 waterfall bong hits tonight..I am currently looking at an invoice of an order I just placed on Amazon...a package of Dunkaroos LOL :smoke:

2. Damn you got to be blasted to order those on amazon. Funny shit though man, I had no idea what they were.

[​IMG]

Yummy.

3. Word im about to spend the money i saved to re-up on straight up munchies yooo!

4. hahaha yah you definitely know your high when you browse online for some dunkaroos and then actually order them. lolol

One time I ordered a bunch of caffeine pills, and a bunch of kratom online lol. Don't regret it but damn the next day i was like really?

5. man, i fucking love those!! i remember eating them in primary school

6. Soda-licious were my favorite childhood lunch foods. :D
    Craziest thing I did high was decide to do my homework. After I finished it, I was confused as to why I even started it.