Lollipopping?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Fat looser, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys. I just flipped my mother on to a 12/12. She has started flowering and budding. I have taken all the small growth from the main stem and removed all the shitty little flowers.

I was wondering tho should I take off the lower branches. It's 1 week into flower. She is gonna be big I think.

The photos are pretty bad. But pleas help

masturbation is overrated. Get a fleshlight!!!!

Attached Files:

2. As long as the budsites are getting light, keep them. I usually wait until they are more or less done stretching before I hack.

3. There is a lot to whether I would lollipop the plant.

Like what type of light? Different lights will penetrate different amounts.

Plant height? Refer to above.

Genetics matter also. That plant looks pretty heavily sativa so lollipopping would be fairly useless because it will likely get good light to it since you don't have a very thick canopy.

I still take anything off I don't feel will get good light to it. Say I was growing under a 1000w light. Anything lower then the top future 3 1/2 feet come off. It takes some planning since your plant stretches in flower and I like to remove most the growth while still in veg. It is usually good to know the strain you are dealing with so you know how much stretching to expect.