Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lollipop

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ihambored, Oct 20, 2011.

1. So, uh, I got this lollipop. I was wondering if I split it with my brother how high it would get us. We are both kind of noob smokers, low tolerance, etc
    Thanks

2. how much thc? should say somewhere in mg if you got it from a dispensary. I'd guess it has less than 30mg. Thats nothing for a daily smoker. If you have a low tolerance it might get one of you a little high. Prob a waste to split it though.

3. If you bought this from a dispensary, best not to "split it" with your brother....

Even then, it would probably be no good since most of those candies like jollyranchers and lollipops are made for a single dose for one person..

4. lol i dunno i wouldn't want to share a lollipop with my brother..