LOL!!!!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by aeroblurg, Jan 18, 2001.

1. [​IMG]
    that is the funniest things ive ever seen!

------------------
    [​IMG]

2. mmm mmm mmmmm

Nutritious

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

3. A man has 3 girlfriends and can't decide which one to marry, so he gives each of them $500 to see how they spend it. The first girl spends it on a complete makeover: new hairstile, facial, manicure, new dress, the whole nine yards. "It's to please you." She explains. "Because I love you so much." The second girl buys the man a new set of golf clubs. "It's to please you." She explains. "Because I love you so much." The third girl investes the money in the stock market, doubels it, reinvestes it again doubeles it and hands the man $2000 in $50 bills. "It's to please you." She explains. "Because I love you so much." The man thinks hard about how the girls managed the cash. And then he marries the one with the biggest tits.

------------------
    [​IMG]

4. they have ox penis at chinese restraunts. well the one i went to, forget was the name of the restraunt was.

5. ewwww! deadhead thats gross!

------------------
    [​IMG]

6. i wonder if they just harvest the penis', or they kill and eat the whole dog?

7. hey wait a minute, I'M a deadhead

8. On fear factor a while back they had to eat 2 boiled Buffalo testicles in 2 minutes. It was so disgusting, they had to bite into them to peel off the skin and they squirted nut juice every where and they were all veiny. I almost puked just watching it.

9. if a girl swallows.....is that canabalism?

10. No, it's called genorosity or devotion

11. I seen that Fear Factor! That was soooo nasty!
    I think it would be all in the mind though...just think of it as a Johnsonville bratwurst that hasn't been cooked yet!:eek:

12. that is weird, penis soup what is tha maater with some people, like all of us

13. It's called true love!!!!!!!!