Lol whut

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TheCanadian, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Yeah, good luck with hitting them up for custom work, they've actually announced they aren't taking orders for any new shops due to the demand being so high.  I think just using a custom color alone raises the price into the 5-8k range.

Yeah, they're the only prodo that I know of that is just considered heady.  Punty used to be with them and dosa was there too.  I'm pretty sure punty left, I think tfunk as well.  I'm not sure about dosa.

2. Oh shit I didn't know they weren't doing customs orders anymore. That suuuucks! I'll have to check out BM, I haven't looked on there in a while. People are always looking to trade/sell eggs on there.

3. Did you ever inquire about custom orders previously?  Just wondering what kind of price quotes they gave you.  Not a lot of mothership there, hard to find atm, and stuff that goes up usually gets bought quick.  

4. I never hit up ms for custom orders but I was talking to this dude at the 710 cup last year and he had small egg that was fumed out with a wagged base, lip and downstem. It had marbles on he neck.. he said it ran him 7500. I see eggs on BM every once in a while and sometimes they are priced somewhat low. They usually get scooped up quick.I saw someone on here bought a sg pillar off there and I guess the guy didn't back it right and it came broken. That would be my only concern if I got something off there... you never know who is sending it and never really know if they care how they pack it up. Or they could try and pull some bullshit and send a broken one out. If I'm spending mad money on something I usually only go threw a well known seller or pick it up in person. I'm not trying to get scammed or some shit lol

5. F'in hell, that guy posting all over the place keeps screwing up the thread order and I can't find posts that I'm trying to reply to.

7500 is big boy money yikes.  I don't think I'll ever be able to spend that kind of cash unless I win the lotto (which I don't play so X that one).

If you do your research, ask for references.  I always ask for the proof pic (with my email and the date on it), and packing pics.  I also hash out the what ifs, in case a piece arrives broken, before agreeing on a deal.  I agree it can be a hairy proposition, primal will continue to receive mothership and liquid chrome will ship so keep bugging them.

I do wish more of these guys were on top of their shit though.  

6. #86 Strollin'crow, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    my friend is a fledgling glassblower. he makes basic oil rigs, clear hydrant style bubblers, in about 20 - 30 minutes each

pretty much exactly the same as the aqualab stuff. no stickers though.

and he gives them away to his friends

7. Oh ya? Cool. You got pics?

8. All this talk on these glasses has got me thinking. I want a MS fab now too and some other heady shit. I was saving for a DSSD Rolex, but might put my money in something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Once you start man, that glass addiction can be a mutha, I need to find a 12 step program for this shit.

10. Soooooooo trueeeee. I had to sell my brand new ducati to pay for a salt/illadelph colab!!

11. Wish I had a car I could sell for awesome glass lol I wonder if I could trade my first born...? Hahaha Just kidding!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lololol one heady is too much and a thousand headies is not enough!

13. An old Chinese proverb if I'm not mistaken?

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #94 Strollin'crow, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    i'll take some today

my point is it's easy to go find and support local glassblowers

15. Hell ya man I have been only buying from local up and coming artists. Some of them have insane work!