Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lol, when your high do you find exuses to yourself to smoke another bowl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Needsomeweed, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Haha I'll be smoking and trying to conserve some herb but then I convince myself if I smoke more now, then I wont smoke as much tommorrow because I got really high, or sometimes I just cut off all of my thoughts and focus solely on packing another bowl and only once I smoked it I think "shit, I don't got much weed left now but.. I don't care :D" I don't do this all the time but when I do I run outa weed in like 2-4 days lol

2. I've actually noted certain times and situations where I know i'm gonna just smoke more after, I actually bought myself a smaller bowl so i'm encouraged to smoke less but have more sesh's.

3. Lol i always tell myself i should smoke another bowl cuz why not be more high? lol.

4. I usually pack half of a bowl in such situations..but sometimes you just gotta say screw it and enjoy yourself lol

5. Lol I always feel like that.

6. For me the thing is I don't use my vaporizer a lot, I just love my bong, so I have to use my vaporizer more for this. But I usually just buy more weed when I'm running low, I buy about 4 grams a week and often smoke a bunch, reasoning that I'll buy more soon.

7. Lol I know exactly what you mean. I often find myself thinking, 'This is nice and all, but if this is the peak, then I'd like to climb a higher mountain, so I pack up another set of supplies, put my Sherpa to the bowl and get ready to climb to new heights!

8. after i rip a bowl i always notice i pack another one while my thoughts are some where else and when i finally do notice that i packed another one i just say " you pack it you smoke it" and rip it hahaha. so its more im forcing myself to smoke another bowl hahah if that makes any sense hahah