Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lol playin hide and seek

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by agent_00_trees, Mar 25, 2009.

1. yesterday when me, my dad and his friend were smokin, my dad went inside to start cookin and my dad's friend was like "i stashed a nug for when ur dad's sack is gone." and our sack has been gone for a week. So I have been looking in hiding places in the kitchen, living room and bathroom for a nug. hahaha, im beginning to wonder if he was fucking with me.

2. Why wouldnt he have it with him?

3. #3 agent_00_trees, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    lol i think he was sayin he stashed a nug somewhere for my dad to come across as a surprise but he didnt tell my dad that i dont think, so im thinkin maybe he was just sayin that so id look all over it for it and he could get a laugh when he comes over today and i tell him that i was lookin all over for it, lol.

4. I dunno, I do that all the time. I hide buds from myself to come across later when I have no bud. Every time I buy a sack I take the biggest bud and hide it somewhere for when I'm desperate. Just something me and my friends do.

5. thats a good idea, otherwise i smoke my shit up so quick.