Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lol, never have to worry about looking for screens again.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokehTehBerr, May 10, 2011.

1. Don't you hate it when your out of screens (glass and normal) and your piece is squeaky clean (like always, ofcourse) so there is not enough resin build up in the bowl to keep your green from being sucked through? Well I do, and it happened to me yesterday while me and a friend were having a sesh in her new apartment (so new infact the lights and furniture were absent still), and we had just that problem. And I should note that we did not have enough weed to waste on using a plug nug. We only had one gram of Hogs Breath.

So, out of no where, I had the idea to go grab a small pebble from the drive way, put some DAWN soap on it and rinse it off really well, then torch it for a few seconds with a hot flame. And just plop it into the bottom of the steam roller. HOLY CRAP! It worked perfect, infact I sorta like it more than glass screens due to the fact that I don't have to worry about a novice smoker loosing them when they ash a bowl, and they are free and virtually everywhere. Plus I feal like I have OG status or something. Man, I wish I would of thought of it earlier. You should try it if you never have.

To be honest I thought I was the first person to ever thing of this and felt like a champ, then a quick google search brought me to this link

Screen vs. No Screen [Archive] - Bluelight
    and
    homemade bong/pipe screen?!? - Marijuana.com

2. I've been doing this for years. But really, I don't see any reason you can't use a plug nug unless your smoking shake.

3. how is using a plug nug wasting weed? your still gonna smoke it...

4. Yeah, a pebble is always the third thing suggested after a screen and a nug plug. Good job coming up with it on your own though :)

5. Thanks

Come to find out vaccum cleaners do the opposite when they are upside down.