Lol, my english prof. came up to me and said this

Discussion in 'General' started by SpiffyDeezy, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Lets not compare bread and water with weed...thats like saying a tent is equal to a house or a glass of water is like a glass of bleach.

Its bullshit yes but there ARE some things out there that jack your shit up!

Bet your teacher doesnt like heroin either...doesnt mean jack shit.

2. That's an inappropriate sexual comment and you could get your teacher fired for that.

3. I mean come on...95% of all men in America smoke DUMB FUCK GOVT.

4. oh, you also couldve asked her to check if you have testicular cancer since u smoke weed

5. Ha, best post of the month fur show :)

6. Seriously, she wants some dick...give it to her.

That's right....so tell her that you could get her fired for that and say if she doesn't want to get fired she needs to suck the cancer right out of those babies. She doesn't have to swallow that if she doesn't want to.

7. she wants you to smoke her out.
    catch the drift !

8. Itd be healthier for her to swallow.
    Sperm is like a wheat grass shot but protein.

9. If she is flirting with you, ask her to examine your junks to see if you have it.

With her mouth, of course.

10. hahahah this isnt the first time neither....

the first time was when i was doing a test and she walks up to me and is like nevermind do you have a peice of paper i cant say it out loud ...
    and she fuckin wirtes "Suggestion: Don't do MJ before class, it is detrimental to your concentration" on my paper

hahahaha

then the 2nd time she tells me to write and essay on MJ legalization and we had a long talk about how its like retarded that htey have a war on drugs specifically MJ ... and shes like yeah mj users are non vilent and passive i dont know hwy its ilegal! lol

11. Agreeing with the attractive intelligent flirting. +rep on that.

And for the OP... Flirt back!

12. #32 What'sThatSmell, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    LOL!
    Video, here, watch now:
    [At 1:20]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hArsVKcZREQ"]YouTube - Mega64: Parappa The Rapper[/ame]

13. I second this. Pretty sure I'd find meth, and smoke a bunch of it

14. i just heard this same stat on howard stern this morning. has to be propoganda...