Lol Kimbo Slice vs Caterpillar

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by BlowinDro, Sep 11, 2009.

1. funny ass kimbo slice Commercial hahaha its for Norton anti-virus protection. Check it out
    lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pcDCH_vmC8"]YouTube - Kimbo Slice vs Caterpillar - Very Funny 2009 Commercial[/ame]

2. No loves? :( //wrist

3. lol u no lieky?

4. Haha, defintely better when stoned

5. "Protect your caterpillar from Kimbo Slice" lol.
    I guess he's got to find some way to make money since he has no chin and will never make it into the UFC.
    The vid is funny even if you don't you don't know who he is.

6. It's a funny commercial, it's just too bad Norton sucks so bad and causes more problems than it protects from.

7. Im interested to see how he did in The Ultimate Fighter i cant wait till it starts

8. He did an interview that heavily implied he lost in the later rounds. Hard to say if it's true, but personally I don't give him credit for sandbagging.

9. Not to mention if a virus actually does attack it, you're vulnerable because it's so large. Didn't watch the video, sorry.

10. yeah i would be really surprised if he ended up winning.

11. wtf, does that commercial not make sense or am i retarded?

12. kimbo is a virus and the caterpilla is the norton thingy

13. That caterpillar is going to be one bad ass butterfly.

14. lmao for real

15. LOL That was the first thing I thought. That commercial had me gigglin....but I am blazed. Prolly not too funny sober lol