Lol I Think This Chick Is Using Me For Sex

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, May 23, 2013.

1. OP be swimming in those pussy pools. :laughing:

2. You're either gay or your testosterone is low because I don't know many if ANY straight guys that would just be like "no thanks"

3. Yet another thread dedicated to masking the fact that the OP just wants to be congratulated for having sex. I see a lot of these nowadays...

OP, you've admitted that you had nothing emotionally invested in this so drop the crap about feeling "used". Anyone who gives in a moment of thought can realise that this thread is a sham.

Congratulations. Is that the response you need? Well, you got it.

The ones that evolved into civilized humans and not the ones with ape brains. 

5. Next time just go to the "when was the last time you got laid" thread and boast all you want.

I got used guys....

[​IMG]

6. I'd love to have more control over my sexual urges. I've actually made a thread on it but it didn't go anywhere. Can you take pills to reduce your testosterone without any side effects of, say, growing proper breasts? I'm not joking, I'd genuinely be interested in trying it out. I hate having to release everyday and would much rather choose when I think it's worth it.

7. Or you could just develop self control.

It's not unbearable. I'm not harming anyone else or myself. It might sound like I'm a sex addict or a teenager but I'm neither, just someone who masturbates maybe once a day and would much rather only releasing when I actually have someone to have sex with.

If the fact that I find it hard going 2 or 3 days without masturbating means I lack self control,I guess I lack self control. I can't just turn off a switch and make my desires go away. If only there was a natural way to reduce my sex drive...

9. Dam you have one thread asking what to do what about your girls family. then another about hitting pussy From your past. yep your girls has a great boyfriend.

10. #30 Lockout, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013

Or maybe this story is a complete fabrication. I'm not making any assumptions, just putting it out there as a possibility.

I fucking hate you dude. 

That's a bit forward. We don't know the man, after all. In fact, my previous post shouldn't hold any credibility as the truth is that I was making assumptions. Maybe I'm going a bit hard on someone giving that I'm never spoken to him before.

13. This is clearly a vanity thread. They're popping up everywhere on GC lately.

14. In the title you're all "lol" about it, but then you make it seem like you are being used and it maybe makes you feel bad? 

15. He finds his own shallowness deeply saddening.

16. give the number my way poppet, pickachu and I will put a hurtin on those loins, smashing

this doesnt even make sense, most men like to have sex that doesnt mean they have an ape brain :confused_2:

18. you dicks keep saying FWB... maybe he wants more.?

19. ...so what's the problem?

20. shit i wish i could get used for sex