lol high at stop light

Discussion in 'General' started by s0ad05, Jun 4, 2005.

1. I was pretty high when i went into work. I was taking an order at this busy intersection and I had both my windows down cause its been kinda muggy here. Some guy pulls up next to me with his windows down and is like.

Him: Hey
    me: hey wassup
    him: you want to buy a new stero system?
    me: what?
    him: you know this surround sound system
    me: hah no thanks i dont have the money
    him: (pulls out yellow paper) shit! I need to sell this to go to the titty bar tonight.
    me: hell yah man get fucked up
    him: HELL YAH!! LATER MAN
    me: bye....

so strange but yet very interesting

2. I love talking shit with strangers.. makes me realise we are living in a pretty cool world.

3. lol don't forget the high times where you just sit there at the stop light. Even when its green--lol

4. been there...we stopped to tighten & light a nice fatty late on a trafficless night..very mellow when you got a full moon going.

it's always fun screwing with people when your stoned in stores/on the street ...ask random people stupid poll questions...tell them your egg hatched a chicken tomorrow over and over again in a rainman or 'special' person voice.

5. I can't even count how many times i've done that... :D

6. lol shit I love the high moments in public. Those are the best.

I remember like around RIGHT after I started smoking pot--like God I dunno how long ago. lol
    Anyhow.

So I'm hella high in my friends car and we are going to bestbuy--dude I was so fucked up, I defintly wasn't used to pot at the time and I sure wasn't able to handle it--I was in a extent--faded.

We got to Bestbuy and went in. I was SO paranoid, I zipped of my jacket and kept my head low like the whole time becuase I was all afraid of people looking at me. And I was having mild "pot hallucinations" and it felt/almost looked like I was in a cartoon.

(you know how pot will change the way you see things e.t.c.-things becuase sharper e.t.c.) well anyhow I was experiancing that for the first time. I was pretty faded.

Also--just recently actually. My friend and I got hella high and went to alfys for some good pizza. I'm standing their with my drink cup in hand next to the pop machine filling up w/ 7 up or whatever and I can't figure out how to work the stupid machine and I kept pressing my cup agiasnt the little tap that dispenses the pop and the pop kept getting on my hands!! lol
    And what was even better was that some dude was waiting behind me for like 10 min while I tried to figure it out. lol!

7. I remember going into Best Buy high off my ass not too long ago. Went in with my girly trying to find a few CDs. They didn't have the few I wanted, so we looked for what she wanted, "At The Drive In" (good band, BTW), and it took us about 20 minutes to find the damn 'A' section..... I ended up finding it behind some random CD, it wasn't under the tab it was supposed to be. She got incredibly excited and started jumping around and yelling, while I cautiously looked around to see if anyone was watching. I then found a CD I wanted, and was pondering if I had enough money to buy both? Later on I came to realize I had a wallet full of 20s, and I was counting ones... It was awkward checking out...

8. lol.
    Good times high in public :p

I just move so slow when high. I can do stuff normally--I'm just hella slow and people kinda look at me funny/I get paranoid as fuck when this happens e.t.c.

But also being high have so many advantages to being high in public. I mean all kinds of stuff. Everythings more sharper/detailed. Shitty music actually sounds good, you see the buety in everything e.t.c. e.t.c.

9. X I did that at a local drug store..off schwag...

I think it was the 4th or 5th time toking ever and we just scored an o of shitty weed for 40 bucks (basically the combined shake off some dudes schwag pound from what I assume) which we rolled into a huge blunt made from about 2 1/2 blunt wraps and some random bits of rice paper and philly to patch it all up... the other 1/2 of wrap was made into a small pinner cigar and the rest got the j treatment..

We had a weekend planned and this was the ender of all enders in our minds...after almost a day and a half of smoking like there was no tomorrow we finished it all off except the half philly half blunt wrap with a dash of j paper for good measure blunt...

This little guy got blazed on the way to a local store which took about an hour to walk to..we ended up pitching the roach in a miccy d bag out back for the return trip anywho we walked in the shit dinged and I sorta tweaked over the ding then we started walking around everybody split up till check out (which happened to be an odd every other person in line was not one of us so it was a long ass wait) at which point the 4 of us got to watch each other make complete asses of ourselves...

Money was hard to compute..and none of us could really recall what we had bought...

good times man....