Lol got my liscense revoked in the imported m3 coupe

Discussion in 'General' started by filledwithseeds, Jul 19, 2015.

1. #1 filledwithseeds, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    My friend got way to drunk and gave me the car keys and said I could drive. I dropped him off and drove around and saw this girl I knew and she was like damn who's car is that? I said, its mine for about 50 minutes. She got in and I got on the highway. I didn't have any drinks or anything since I knew I may have to drive a car with 450+ hp.

All of a sudden this riced Nisan and Mitsubishi pull up next to me revving engines tailing me. we ended up racing I got up to 140 on this strait real quick and the cop got me at 120, I pulled over and everyone got their lisceneses revoked and I had to watch the m3 get towed....

I however have never had a ticket before so im trying to fight it. Has anyone ever had too much fun on the road? my friend got multiple tickets for excess of 130 mph on the highway with the motorcycle and they took his license for a while.

My ticket is like a grand though, I don't even have my own car so I don't need my license for now I guess.

2. Fuck people that drive like that. Putting people in danger and shit

3. You can fight anything...That isn't the question.

The question is 'how' will you fight it, gotta have outs first.[​IMG]

4. I mean I guess, I was in the safer car though. It doesn't take long to get up to 130-140 and it doesn't really seem like your even going that fast I didn't realize it until I looked at the speedometer. It was on an open stretch of highway in the country and there were no other cars in front of me. Other than that I never drive like that.

You gotta take cars like that to their full potential at times best for on tracks and other safe raceways.

5. A safe car is only safe when driven safely. Going over 80 is not safe. Especially with you not even being aware of how fast you're going.

All it could have taken was one car moving through a Lane in front of you and you not noticing. Good luck braking at 130 or trying to move your car quickly only a few inches.

You'll have time without a license to realize how pointless a couple mins of adrenaline soaked stupidity it was to drive like that.

6. That reminds me of this one story, My grandmas long time neighbor/friend inherited a Dodge Viper. Well i was at my grandmas and i wanted to see it so i went over an asked if he could pull it out of the garage. so its in the driveway and we are talking and i knew more about the car then him so he offered me a ride.

Once we hit the highway he pushed the throttle to the floor and the sound of all 10 cylinders almost made me jizz my pants. really quickly into that we hit 100 and a cop saw us, so he slowed down drastically and took the exit back into town. We quickly got back to his house, park it and get out and the cop is right down the road coming towards us. Cop slows down while passing the house and tips his hat to us and continues driving.

7. My friend was driving the same car at 120mph on the autobahn in Germany and that was cool to do at certain parts as long as you aren't being sketchy and swerving. People drive over 100mph over there but you have to be in control.

8. #8 Carne Seca, Jul 19, 2015
    I think the title of this thread should be: "Stole my friend's car after he entrusted me with it, endangered the lives of those around me including another person in the car (Paul Walker ring a bell?), got my license revoked, still didn't learn my lesson because I'm bragging about it on the internet and hoping people think I'm cool." Forgot to add the lulz...

I hope it doesn't take you killing someone to make you realize how stupid that was.

9. #9 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jul 19, 2015

Absolutely, and most people on that highway, if not all, are aware people could be driving in excess of 100mph. Nowhere in the USA is anything over 80 a legal speed limit. So those drivers on the road who are unaware some kid got his hands on too many horses could be in danger when someone wreck less starts closing in on them way too fast.

10. It's a shame how parents can't teach their kids how fuckin dangerous driving 2 ton death machines at unsafe speeds on unsafe roads really is. Driving age should be 21, drinking age at 21 isn't going to save lives but not letting masses of immature children at 15 and 16 be allowed to drive would be much more ideal.

11. I'm still shocked by his claim that he was "driving the safer car". I wonder how safe that car would have been if he wrecked and ended up smeared all over the road. The safer car. Jesus H. Christ on a cracker. This is why I stay home a lot.

12. The safest of cars in a head on accident at 65 will look like a pinto at 15mph..I mean it's simple logic right?

Who remembers when that jackass Ryan Dunn wrapped his car around a tree going in excess of 100mph?

13. You're the problem with the world today. ' hey look not my shit I can just be a retard with it. Fuck other ppls property. '

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. my brother got hit by someone in a Tahoe that was racing another car as he was turning onto his street......Tahoe was fine, it drve off. Totaled my brothers car and shredded his shoulder. He had three surgeries done on it so far....

15. #15 Carne Seca, Jul 19, 2015
    I wanted to like your post but I didn't want to come across as liking that your brother got hurt. I lost a brother to a speeding drunk driver. My sister-in-law was disabled in that crash and is being cared for by her family. That's why I'm raising my niece and nephew. Their whole world was torn apart by one stupid ass making a fatal choice that brought tragedy to three families.

16. Love this thread. Great to know most blades have some common sense.

17. I didn't mean to like you guys post meaning I like what happened, you guys know what I mean. But wow heavy man. I have never had such a loss from wreckless or drunk drivers, but it's always been a bit of a fear of mine to be hurt or killed or someone close to me. It's surreal how one bad decision in a death machine can alter so many lives forever

18. That's not "a little too much fun on the road"

That's pure stupidity. Im glad you're not on the road anymore.

19. #19 one of these days, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Hey OP.... FUCK YOU

DIPSHIT ASSHOLE!
    Even when one feels it is deserved, We do not talk that way to other members. Please read the forum guidelines. ICGreen

20. #20 Through The Trees, Jul 19, 2015
    This x1000

Also lol you got caught going 120, you don't fight that. You risked killing other people to try and get some pussy. Should be glad you didn't get arrested.