LOL dude gets his ass whooped on train (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jose Bautista, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

2. Yea round up 4 buddies and give Kimbo Slice a call. That dude would womp the shit outta you guys, hes nuts and a fucking brick wall.

3. #63 bwood, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011

Hes that guy that got knocked out in under 20 seconds by some scrawny guy with pink hair?

O yeh I remember him. Was much fun watching him pound on random bouncers that dont know how to throw a punch.

4. this aint funny or cool this is some stupid shit. that guy didnt have a chance 3 on 1

5. First off, this isn't funny, it's sickening. Second, what's with all the racial slurs? That's just ignorant and immature. It isn't because they're black that they did this, it's because they're fucking delinquents.

6. [quote name='"Jose Bautista"']Don't turn your back on the Wolfpack[/quote]

Oh man, I haven't heard that since high school. :laughing:

7. #67 Sunny Jim, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Oh yeah those are a bunch of hard motherfuckers...Three dudes kicking the shit out of one guy.

Punk Ass Bitches.

It just sickens me what people can do to their fellow man.

8. Tasters are the way to go.

I can pick up a high powered taser at the same headshop I got my bong at for $60

9. Are all 236 of your posts annoying bullshit? Cause I feel like every time you post I'm on the counter argument side.

If you got beef no matter what race you deal with it yourself. Jumping ONE guy on a train with 4 dudes backing you up is some pussy shit that'll get you in more trouble than you were in to start.

10. Especially when there's 3 blacks against 1 brown guy!

11. skin color has nothing to do with fighting

12. god knows white people have never ganged up and victimized black people, ever, in history. ONLY black people do this.

13. god knows white people have never ganged up and victimized black people, ever, in history. ONLY black people do this. :rolleyes:

14. You know what the white guy should have done?

moved to a safe carriage the moment he saw a roudy group of half naked and loud idiots. That's just common sense

15. Im wit the 3 dudes on this one, sorry.

That cat PUT HIS HANDS on dudes FACE. If some dude did that shit to one of my boys, id fuckin jaw him like black dudes boy did then proceed to stomp the shit outta him 3v1.

That wasn't a fight fight situation. That was a "you disrespected me so imma stomp the shit outta ya with my boys" kinda deal.

16. So you'd beat someone to a pulp because of a perceived disrespect?

[​IMG]

17. No its not "perceived". You don't put your hands on someones face.

There is a good chance he would have not gotten beat up if he didn't. if he woulda just shut the fuck up.and not tried to be fuckin mr. johnny cool he mighta been ok.

18. ok I fixed it for you

So you'd beat someone to a pulp because of disrespect?

[​IMG]

19. 600? what you got, one of them plastic wonders?

:D i kid, im just anti polymer when it comes to my ccw.

this is exactly why i carry and stay sharp on my skills.

20. The lesson here: if three angry black teens are arguing with you don't escalate the argument and then shove them in the face. That's practically begging for an ass whooping.

Pretty basic stuff.