Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lol at this guy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BOWL MAN, Mar 18, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrHtjjvNDc&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - Man Calls 911 With Pot Question, Is Arrested[/ame]

2. dude why did u repost this?

3. what a stupid dumb shit.
    the opperator is a baller though :smoke:

4. I used "lol" in your title and are probably male, therefore I boycott watching your video sir.

5. i didnt see it was posted, i was just typing in police brutality on youtube and found it

6. that guy may be stupid but he has balls to do something like that

7. I'm a male and I use "lol" all the time. It's a pretty fucking common practice on the internet.

8. WTF, this guy needs to be neutered for the good of humanity.
    He's done smoked himself retarded. :laughing:

9. This guy has never heard of Google

10. or NORML.com :confused_2:

11. He did it on purpose, he wanted to get caught. No way somebody is that stupid. I like how he tried to sound all bad ass "uhh let's not get into that yet" you're not cool buddy, why don't you hang yourself.

12. #12 Zombielicous, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
    If he did it on purpose, then hes just as stupid as he would be if he was just a dumb ass. (Not sure if that sentence makes sense)

Just saying.

13. Wtf this guys G !

"SPUN around and stuck not one but BOTH middle fingers at cops"

GANGSTAR

14. Yeah so the other day i was growing some illegal drugs..........

15. He did it to make his mom angry.

16. almost as good as the cop who ate too many brownies

17. bahahaha.. Right?! That fool asked the 911 operator what the score on the game was! LOL

18. i guess growing mj wasn't pissing his mom off enough so he decided an arrest would do the trick.

19. who gives a fuck if he used lol?

Lots of people say lol?

would if be better if he said "laugh out loud at this guy?"

lol?