Lockout

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by sub-zero 49, Mar 23, 2010.

1. can anyone help me solve this problem.i have lockout due to to high a p.h.i grow in soil and i use organic nutes.When i mix my nutes up they always have a p.h of 6.5 but the water i gave them a few weeks ago was 8.5.i know i shold have checked it but the last time i checked the water out the tap it was 7 and now its 8.5.the problem first started showing as alkali spots now i dont know what to do and i'm 3 weeks into flower tomorrow.Thanks to anyone who can help me out

2. Pic would help a bit , but since there are none. What Soil are you using? What organic Mix are you using? Tap water is usually fine once you let sit for at least 8-12 hour's per 5 - gallons of water to allow chlorine to evaporate. I would start by figuring out what Ur run off of your nute solution is. Once u determine that u can adjust Ur solution to help adjust Ur soil back to PH balanced! If it to Off u can also try small amounts of dolomite add to water or sprinkled on top of soil to help neutralize Ur soils pH!

3. #3 sub-zero 49, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    Yea one bad mani'm using a soil i buy from the hydro shop called special mix and i'm using bio-bizz organic grow,bloom and top=max.the run off is 6.5.I'm usually pretty good at solving nute defs and the likes but this is the first time i've had this one.any help is much appreaceatedand i'm in scotland where the water is usually so good and tasty for both humans and plants