Lockout? High ppm run off

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Newgrower818, Dec 13, 2016.

1. today i was going to feed my plants thinking the problems that my plants were having was cuz i didnt feed at fullstrenght. The ppm i checked before water was 1500ppm then once i water one plant just to check the run off the ppm was bouncing from 2300-2500. So instead of feeding i flushed it with just water. My leaves are crisping up and going yellow with brown spots. What is the appropriate ppm i get my plants to start feeding. So the run off wont be higher then the nutrients ppm. Im using fox farm soil ocean forest im week 7 in flower trying to alteast get a couple of feeds before i chop it down its my first grow made some mistakes[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. what's your ph?

3. Your ppm is too high, lower your ppm. What conversion is your ppm? .5 or .7?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

4. if your ph is drifting you can get lock out of some nutes causing them to be left behind and build up in your medium. Check ph in and ph out and sometimes if you have a lot of drift you have to compensate for that drift when you feed. I look for 6.0 and it usually drifts up, so I water at 5.8.,