Locked my keys, cell phone, herb, cigs, and BRAND NEW PIPE in my truck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CallMeHerb, Oct 8, 2004.

1. So last night me and my neighbor cruise over to the headshop across the street so i can pick up a nice little new spoon. after finally finding the most beutifully thick one thta measures about an inch in length, we go to 'the hill' to smoke it up. after feelin` pretty stoney we decided some xbox was in order. so we're playin` xbox and i go to reach for my keys... and... FUCK!!! where are my keys? they're not anywhere around they must be in my truck. so i walk to my truck (which is still slightly hotboxed) and there they are hanging from the ignition seemingly saying 'haha you dumb ass' to me. so i go to reach for my phone to call this 'gangster' i know to break into my truck for me... BUT MY CELL IS IN MY TRUCK TOO. so i look for my cigs, cause i'm stressin a fat one right now, and you guessed it.. locked in my truck. at this point i realize everything i need to go through the day is in it. so.. too drunk and high to do anything about it last night i decided to deal with it this morning. right when my alarm went off i literally said, 'Shit!!!'. I had no clue how i was going to get to work or call my boss or ANYTHING. so in a panick i called my mother, cause mom always know's best, right? turns out.... it's true. she gave me her roadside assistance card number, and i had some guy in a towtruck come and pop my lock with a slimjim in NOT EVEN FIVE SECONDS. damn, that was quick and painless. so he opens the door to show me it's unlocked, and a VERY STRONG scent of marijuana came from the car. i hotboxed it last night and it's been sitting with the windows up all night. whoops. the guy just gave me a STRANGEST looks. i just kinda laughed it off, shooks his hand, thanked him, and closed the door.

yay... the worst part of today is over. but now i gotta leave for work :mad:

.....it's a good thing i'm :hippie: flying :hippie: to work if you know what i mean ;)

2. bahaha you stoned bastard

my car wont lock if my keys are still in the ignition....thank god cause i would of probably locked myself out a couple times now

3. haha, i had a friend that used to save all our asses everytime someone locked the keys in the car, screw AAA :p

unfortunetly all our "practice" we gave him has led to jail time :(