Location Location

Discussion in 'General' started by wikstaa, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Well sure, if you've got a grow op, and are throwing your info out there you're just stupid and will end up getting caught anyway haha. This guy is just talking about the average stoner.

I'm an hour away from you, when you come back let's smoke a blunt :smoke:

2. [quote name='"Spaced"']

A lot of us grow here and have journals. I personally operate on a large scale, plus I post pictures of my large pick ups.

I take major precautions when I post these things, but to think there AREN'T law enforcement on this website is beyond ignorant.[/quote]

To think any law enforcement dealing with large drug busts would try to find a suspect by posting a "hey where's everyone live" thread on a website is beyond beyond ignorant. You just love me don't you spaced? ;)

Remember when you said the holocaust was the most recent genocide?! ROFL

3. It's a beautiful day out here in Worcester :D

Trying to round up some people and play soccer.. sucks everyone's working or some bs. On my day off?! FUCK

4. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Well sure, if you've got a grow op, and are throwing your info out there you're just stupid and will end up getting caught anyway haha. This guy is just talking about the average stoner.

I'm an hour away from you, when you come back let's smoke a blunt :smoke:[/quote]

Haha dude id be down !

5. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

To think any law enforcement dealing with large drug busts would try to find a suspect by posting a "hey where's everyone live" thread on a website is beyond beyond ignorant. You just love me don't you spaced? ;)

Remember when you said the holocaust was the most recent genocide?! ROFL[/quote]

It's people like you that make me glad I'm in Nirvana most of the time. :)

Stay on topic.

We have the location bar to the left for a reason OP

6. ahh what i would give for a blunt right now!! hate an empty stash jar! :( :( :(

7. When you coming back?

Me too brother, I'm dry until Thursday. Patience, patience......

8. [quote name='"Spaced"']

It's people like you that make me glad I'm in Nirvana most of the time. :)[/quote]

People in nirvana don't flame Internet forums sorry broham

9. your lucky man im just about to go to sleep!! wish it was sunny and i had a nice big bag of the good ol'herb!!!!!! ive never found a quiet spot and smoked on my own before i think i will soon :) :smoke: somewhere hot! lol

10. [quote name='"wikstaa"']

your lucky man im just about to go to sleep!! wish it was sunny and i had a nice big bag of the good ol'herb!!!!!! ive never found a quiet spot and smoked on my own before i think i will soon :) :smoke: somewhere hot! lol[/quote]

Yeah I love finding like hidden chill spots in the woods and shit lol, smoking outside is the greatest. Trying to find bud here in PR hopefully I'll have some luck tonight and I can smoke on these beautiful beaches

11. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

People in nirvana don't flame Internet forums sorry broham[/quote]

Okay "broham" Nirvana is a paid forum on here.

12. [quote name='"CKTony"']

When you coming back?

Me too brother, I'm dry until Thursday. Patience, patience......[/quote]

I'll be back on Monday, if you're actually down to roll up sometime I'll send you a pm when I'm back on cape

13. yeah i was thinking that! if i get something indica i fear i wont come back :p lol your lucky to have decent beaches its to cold to enjoy the beach in this crap country lol wish i lived where it was legal so i could hit it up 24/7! lol :smoke:

14. [quote name='"Spaced"']

Okay "broham" Nirvana is a paid forum on here.[/quote]

Oh wow haha I thought you meant the literal definition of nirvana i was like lolwut

Go to your cool paid members forum then and pick arguments there

15. Some of the best moments of my life were when I was super stoned, alone, outside in nature, just relaxing. It's great to either just enjoy nature, or think about things in your life. Had some revelations doing these things.. things that I still remember, that changed my life for the better. Shit's crazy :smoking:

16. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

Oh wow haha I thought you meant the literal definition of nirvana i was like lolwut

Go to your cool paid members forum then and pick arguments there[/quote]

I dont pick arguements, but its all good, meet my ignore list :)

17. yeah i think i'll defo do it when summer rolls around and im not doing uni work :/ i can imagine the birds tweets sounding 10x better when im high :) ahhh the thought of it is relaxing me :) :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Spaced"']

I dont pick arguements, but its all good, meet my ignore list :)[/quote]

You call me ignorant or insult my intelligence on like every thread we come across each other, won't miss you little guy :)

19. Hey Wikstaa,

I'm in Texas. If I'm ever in England I will try to remember to holla at you and see if you keep your end of the bargain and get me blazed! :D

20. yeah man i definetly will!!!! we will smoke up :smoke: