Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Locally Grown Anaesthesia Haze. HQ PICS - Lots of crystals

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zimed, Jan 1, 2010.

1. This was grown organically in soil with a drip system. I know the guy himself. TN is tehe bomb for bud.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dank! mind if i ask what you paid?

3. These type of dank buds go for $20/gram around TN. I specifically requested that I wanted large head nugs to comprise my pickup. I picked up 7 grams. He gave me one nug that weighed 1.8 :eek:

It is such a good smoke, I feel like I am in a hospitial bet, being put into a deep coma when I inhale this smoke!!!

4. Don't get much better than that. Amazing.

5. The price is quite cheap compare with wat i got few days ago...

6. Yo, what happened man? How much did you end up paying? :confused:

[​IMG]

7. if people asked me for big nugs only ( if i sold) I would bitch slap them right in the face, its all the same, gonna get ground up anyways.

8. Nice dude, I love Tennessee nugget. I used to get some diesel from there a while back.

9. Fortunately, my dealer isn't a thug, he is friend who I have known for eleven years. He had copious amounts of big nugs, so it wasn't like he was being shorted.

Glad I don't know you.

10. Prices in TN are a bitch :(

11. Twenty dollars for a gram of the highest quality is not the best deal, but IT IS NOT THE WORST. People are selling grams for 25 and even 30 (I have seen this personally). I personally can geel content with 20 dollars a gram, but I really would love it to be 15 or 10, but in the south, that is hard to come by.

Here are a few pictures of a different strain called Shishka Berry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Prices are pretty much the same here in Massachusetts. 20 a gram for real good headies. It goes down when you're talking eighths and up. I've got one guy who sells me headies for fifteen a gram, but it's not quite Anaesthesia Haze. Dank pickup man, rep

13. Haha wow yeah glad you're not my dealer.

Also, can we get a milk with that tube? New buds look tasty.

14. Those buds look delicious.

Quick Question: why did you do the :eek: face at a 1.8 gram bud? You can't tell me you haven't seen one bigger than 1.8, especially if you know the grower.

15. Yeah I know, it's just seeing all these people paying $35 for an eighter of some kill drives me nuts. Still nothin tastes better than good TN barbeque after a nice bowl of heads.

16. So much kief, if I were you I'd get a kief screen and collect some of that kief and save it. because when you break up the bud some of the kief falls off better just collect that kief and save it for one of those days and just layer the kief on your nugs when you smoke =)

17. Thanks for the compliments, cheers everyone.

I used the :eek: emoticon, because I guess at the time, I was extremely excited. I saw the full 8 oz's of this stuff, so no worries there.

Take care.

18. Where abouts TN are you from?

19. definitely some straight chronic in this thread.