Locally Blown Fumed Pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Decided I wanted a pipe, since I still hate the one I have (mini hammer pipe). So I bought a locally blown piece agt my LHS. Just caught my eye and decided to buy it. Hits like a champ, super smooth cool hits.

It is fumed also, so it is color changing. I only took 3 hits out of it before I took the pictures. I will have to take some after use to show the difference in colors :)

Here are the pictures I took for now. I love this little guy. Will name it soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Thanks man :) It caught my eye. I went in for a disc diffused bowl, and come out with a pipe and a slide. Jeez I finally understand this addicting glass concept fully.

I love the little pieces of worked glass that meld into the black color in the glass. It feels cool as fuck, pipe just sits so nicely in my hand. Very comfortable piece.

3. #4 Randy79, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012

4. I am not sure what you posted, it wasn't images though. And I never got into actually buying a lot of glass until I bought a bong and began to understand the art and quality of high end glass and collecting.

5. Im likein the desighn

How much??

6. Hm. Lil embarrassed to say, was a bit pricey. But it is thick glass and hits very nicely for being a small pipe.

7. Mine aswell say :p

I woulda payed 40 max i guess

8. [quote name='"Psmurf33"']Mine aswell say :p

I woulda payed 40 max i guess[/quote]

55 bucks

9. very nice man :)

ive gotta say, that the dots remind me of eyes :p... ALOT of eyes ^^

10. eek... sorta pricey but looks sooo sick!

11. Beautiful pipe
    Madusa would be a fitting name.

12. I know right! They were staring at me in the case!

Eh, it is good glass, I am surprised by how cool the smoke is from how short it is. Deep Bowl, Never filled it even more than 1/2 way yet for a hit :p I wanted a quality pipe and pleased with the results. I know headshops mark up a bit, but supporting local glass, and buying a lil piece of local art. :smoke:

Holy shit! It's brilliant! Medusa it is :D:D:D

13. 50-60 bucks is a normal price for a heady bowl

Ive seen sone sick ass spoons go for 80-100

14. [quote name='"KB Grower"']

50-60 bucks is a normal price for a heady bowl

Ive seen sone sick ass spoons go for 80-100[/quote]

There were more expensive ones at the place i was at also. Glass in PA is generally high everywhere. Just not a huge market. Can't expect big city prices and selection in small towns :p plus we are like the opposite of mmj state status here.

15. It was worth the click stud Looks like there is a booger on the finger!! Nice Nice:smoke:

16. I clicked studs link and thought it was a penis at first... Pretty happy it was a pipe. Nice man. But thread hijack much?

17. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']I clicked studs link and thought it was a penis at first... Pretty happy it was a pipe. Nice man. But thread hijack much?[/quote]

Huh? ?

18. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

Huh? ?[/quote]

My mistake, i was confused at what you were posting, i forgot you posted earlier. I was on my mobile app and i saw your post, which didn't have a quote, so i was just unsurue where your post even came from. My apologies, it's a nice lookin piece and all.