Locally blown bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hawkinson, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Got this bad boy for $70 at a LHS. 12 hole diffused down stem and ice pinches. I love the simple beaker. Has plenty of perculation for me. What do you guys think? Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Nice and thick too. Probably why it was pricey. Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. orale.... too much dinero for me but thats all cause its locally blown. still dope!

4. Lol 70 bucks is chillen for that piece. I'd say you didn't overpay by any means, especially if its thick

5. haha i have a verrry similar beaker from the company MIO, many years with that beaker now. great to support local artists!

6. I got a sky 12" beaker, very similar to yours. love it and love the simple beaker design. brought mine home from a local shop for only $65.

7. #7 Hawkinson, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    [quote name="phunk doc" post="19107502" timestamp="1386276123"]haha i have a verrry similar beaker from the company MIO, many years with that beaker now. great to support local artists![/quote] it is a MIO. I just figured it was a signature. The shop i grabbed it from is a mix of high end pieces and local. And since this wasn't high end and was on the locally blown side I thought it was local. Glad you like it man. I take care of my glass so I'm sure it'll last a long time. How much did you get yours for?

8. #8 Hawkinson, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Wouldn't let me edit my last post so here's the logo.

Attached Files:

9. yep exact same logo except its staight instead of an angle. got it for 50-60 many years ago, was one of my first glass on glass pieces.

10. Not bad. I'm not far away from Oregon so I'm glad its made close by. Rips like a champ. My first GoG piece as well!Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Looks identical to my HVY. Size, shape, price....Like the MTO stamp near the ice pinches. HVY used to do something very similar. Not a bad deal at all OP.