*Local GrowOp BUSTED!*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by impulse, Jan 23, 2010.

1. if you're a grown ass man why don't you try setting an example for the dumbass kids on this forum instead of perpetuating the idea that cops are the enemy? Get a fucking grip guy...

2. What the, I've never seen it spelled like that

3. It does sound as though they were reckless and it was obviously a commercial enterprise, but one still has to wonder, how does sending them to prison serve the greater good? Is their community any safer for locking these people up? This guy doesn't sound like a gun wielding member of a violent drug cartel, just a photographer who got greedy and made some stupid mistakes when it comes to security. Some states are granting early release to violent offenders due to overcrowding, yet they have room for non-violent drug offenders? I would have no problem if this guy moved in next door to me, I can't say the same of a serial rapist, child molester, or murderer.

4. you do know growing weed is illegal as shit right? its their own fault, they knew what the consequences were.

5. lmao :hello:

6. Nothing against you personally, but this is the kind of attitude I hate. Ofcourse it's illegal, we all know that, the point is that it shouldn't be illegal, because these people and others like them aren't doing anything wrong, everything they do only affets themselves, they should be allowed to do it.

7. Im not filled with piss or vinegar and I hate cops, not all of them but shiiittt. Rude ass comment man .

8. Growing marijuana is illegal...i mean the cops were just doing their jobs.....sooo yeah

9. So is smoking it....sooo yeah.

10. cops are the enemy....and if you disagree so are you

11. Ever been gunned down walking outside your house?

Feel free to thank your local law enforcement anytime.

The point is, LAWS are the enemy, the ppl makin them are the enemy, that guy doin his job to earn a paycheck is just that.

Cops are assholes but if u had his job u would be too.

12. Right, so if and when this guy gets busted for smoking I hope that he has the same attitude, which I believe is the right one to have. Is it illegal for ridiculous reasons? Yes, most would agree that is the case. Should you still take responsibility for your actions if you get in trouble? Absolutely. Passing blame and using "but it's a stupid law!" as an argument is what children do. Sooner or later you need to man up and deal with the reality of the situation rather than looking at it through rose colored glasses your entire life.

just my opinion, that and 98 cents might get you a cup of coffee somewhere

and thanks to everyone for the negative rep, unfortunately, the idiots who keep giving it to me have less rep than me so it doesn't seem to affect my rating :laughing:

13. I'm gonna have to agree with JD on this one. You will sit there and bitch and complain but won't do anything about it.

And really I would guess that most of the people saying fuck the cops blah blah blah have actually never done real shit. When you do "real" shit you know the game that your playing and thats really what it is. A game. We have little or no rules to go by, they have rules to go by but still break them. If you don't like the game or the consequences don't play the game. Just like the people that got arrested. They played the game and lost. Now they have to face the consequences. Do you honestly think that they didn't know what could have happened? They got caught slipping and now they will pay. Its unfortunate but those are the rules that they signed up for when they started playing.

GAMEOVER

14. Boy I don't normally get heated by something on the internet, but FUCK that. Don't ever try to tell me that I am the "enemy" to any god damned body.

I am a man and I take responsibility for my fucking actions, you are clearly a little boy who wants a scapegoat for your own idiocy and wrongdoing.

When you've done even a quarter of the things I have in and for the cannabis and glass community over the past nearly DECADE you can feel free to speak up again. Until then, shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down, adults are talking kiddo.

I won't even bother negative repping you for that imbecilic comment, I'll let everybody else take care of it for me :rolleyes:

15. Quoted for truth..........these little punk ass kids don't have the foggiest idea how deep the "game" they're playing actually goes and if and when they ever find out they're in for one hell of a shock

16. Ive dealt with cops. Ive seen them take advantage of authority.

Guys so i guess that the thousands of Nazi's who rounded up Jews during the 1930's and 40's werent BAD!!
    The laws were bad, not the Nazis!!

bullshit.

A cop has never come to me with the intention of "helping." Fuck that.

A cop doesnt have to become a cop. Shit, i bet its easy to strut around town with a gun displayed to everyone on your hip.
    Get to drive around with a CAGE in your backseat in which you can LOCK up other Human Beings.

"Look at me, im better than you. What I say goes."

17. #37 jd4083, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
    Wow, from cops to Nazis, you'd be a good political pundit. They'd probably even give you your own show. :rolleyes:

See, I've dealt with plenty of cops too....and I've seen plenty abuse authority.....but I've also seen a lot of situations where the people who were being treated poorly by LEO absolutely, 100% deserved it. Some of those people have been my own friends. Hell on at least one occasion I've been a little too rowdy with a cop and been thoroughly put in place, and once the alcohol wore off I realized I was in the wrong, not the guy doing his job.

hell I grow pot, granted I don't grow anywhere near enough to be considered "commercial" by most people anymore and I don't grow on my own property but I still take a considerable risk doing so in a state where it is not legal to do so...if I (god forbid) ever get busted, you can believe I will take it like a man and not mouth off to the cops doing their jobs. whether they agree with what they are doing or not, and even if they do feel that arresting somebody growing pot is the "right" thing to do, so be it...that's a non-issue to me. everybody has their opinions and nobody can possibly say that one is correct while another is not..... that's pretty basic shit though guys...

That's the thing that kills me, these guys are performing a service - yes, there are a lot of assholes that abuse their power, and yes, there are a lot of people who become cops simply so that they can have some sort of control over another human being. Those people are NOT the majority. Police officers are human beings too. This entire subject is way too deep to be divided into black and white in the way those of you yelling "FUCK THE POLICE!" at the top of your proverbial lungs are trying to ...these guys are doing a job that HAS to be done. Anarchy don't work buddy, sorry to break it to you.

i can't say why all those of you who were so obviously wounded by an encounter with a cop had such bad experiences....maybe you guys look like fucking skeezers and act the same way, causing the cop to take a different approach with you than he might have? I don't know...all I DO know is that generalizing all cops as bad people and "the enemy" is fucking absurd

In my humble opinion only idiots continue to complain about laws that aren't changing any time soon....the intelligent people are the ones that figure out how to continue to go about their business quietly and responsibly so as not to get in trouble. peace

18. What have you done in your life to contribute to this world? I bet those "asshole" cops have done a lot more than you.

Do you think its easy to wake up and kiss your kids good bye every morning for $40k a year knowing you might never see them again. Seriously grow up your not impressing anybody with your "superthug" mentality.

Grown folks play grown up games, get grown up money, and suffer grown up consequences. When you start doing grown up things than Ill listen to you.

When you compare the killing of millions of Jews to police officers you have made it very easy for us to see that you have to be a little kid and have no idea about anything. How can you even try to compare the two.

Cop arrests someone for Cocaine compared to the Nazi's killing millions. Makes sense to me

19. the ratio of TRUTH to bullshit is steadily rising now that yawbus and I are here :laughing: jam on

20. They actually make quite a bit and being a cop has its perks of easily rising up in the ranks and earning good money, especially if you have a degree.

But seriously, there are far too many teenagers with this "rebel against anything" nonsense. Sure some cops abuse power, but most are just grouchy and doing their job. If you're in an emergency situation, guess what? Its those "asshole" cops that are going to come to the rescue and risk their ass for you.

But anyways, the only law enforcement agencies that I strongly dislike are Highway patrols and DEA officers. Gah, all the patrols do is give out tickets and stuff and DEA, well thats obvious. But they are all people, just like you and me.

I miss that belief I used to have when you thought you knew everything. Of course, college changes that.