local dank grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by jaywest, Apr 21, 2008.

1. first of all, thank you GC for all the grow info. I've learned so much from this forum just sitting and reading thread after thread.

OK, so this is my second grow, and my first grow journal. This plant came from a bagseed of some local dank I had. I'm broke, so i'm using hyponex potting soil, and a mixture of both the sun and a few 48 watt CFLs for lighting. My first grow, I just used basic techniques because I didn't know what i was doing as much, but this time im using LST and I topped it. Bugs are giving me a small problem, i've found little tiny brown bugs on it as well as small red bugs. I used a homeaid bug repellant that consisted of garlic, onions, and lemon juice.. but it hasn't really done much but make my plant smell like garlic bread.

all help is appreciated!
    :hello:

Attached Files:

2. after growing and bending a few more weeks...

Attached Files:

3. 4-21.. it's now been flowering for about 2 weeks. can't wait to see it fill out more!

Attached Files:

4. my white rhinos been flowering for 12 days, were on the same page bud. ill be checking up on her!

5. well its been about two months flowering... i'm going to let her go about another week or two. I can see some of the pistils turning color, but alot are still white.. here are a few shots..

Attached Files: