LMFAOOO must read im baked.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Dmoney1403, Jul 9, 2011.

1. haha i came home after smokin 2 blunts of some kush i had and i put some food in the microwave and for the time put my old skool ID # i used to get lunch with lmaoooo

2. #2 mtlpothead, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol. Sometimes I forget the food is in there.

3. #3 ryanb16, Jul 12, 2011
    Did that shit the other day, and poured a glass of milk and put it in the fridge and took tho whole jug wit me, I went to take a sip and was like Wtf

4. #5 4shred2gnar0, Jul 13, 2011
    Ahah, I do this too often.

5. you had codes in school. lol we use to just get it from the counter.

6. There was this one time, I came back from a friends, it was like 4 in the morning.. So I'm fucking stoned out of my mind, tired, and of course hungry.. First thing I do is go into the kicthen, figures. And Pull out some cheese dip and chips. I stick the glass jar in the micorwave and go back into my room. I didn't even get my food, I passed out..

7. #8 fatmaggott, Jul 17, 2011
    I left food in there for a week.. I smoked before leaving on vacation.. got munchies so I was going to zap this 5 minuet pizza and like a minuet after I put it in I left and for got about it lol

8. This site really needs an adult only section.

9. #10 fatmaggott, Jul 17, 2011
    18+ is technically an adult.. lol

10. i once was going to boil some noodles in a metal pot on the stove top. I put the pot on the stove top without water and put it on high and then went of into my room to get something quickly. So i got into my room and forgot what i was doing so i started surfing the city for an hour and a half and decided i was hungry

I walked into the kitchen and smelled something burning. i looked at the stove and it was coverd in some sort of silver syrup... ohhh shit... the bottom of the pot had melted all over the stove top. it wasnt that bad though. Didnt affect the stove at all. i just let the stove top cool down for a bit and cleaned it out with a towel. Now i always stay in the kitchen when im drunk or high cooking.

11. lol,that makes so much sense.
    You walk in to check out the thread,and then you're like 'whoa,nevermind this thread. and out the door you go. hahaa (X.X)

12. So almost every day I do something like this:

I walked out of my bedroom into my kitchen, to get some food, ended up getting a glass of milk, and 2 batteries for my camera. Then I go back to my room and sit down and like 5 minutes later I'm like, "shit man i was supposed to get food not batteries"

shit im high haha

13. I love cooking when I'm high lol.

14. LoL! Reduced lunch MuhFuka! Jk! But I love when people do shit like this! :hello:

15. When I cook while high I kind of tend to think that I'm filming an epic meal time episode and I speak out loud. Ex. "We're gonna put some goddamn tomatoes on top of that omelet."