Lmfao

Discussion in 'General' started by OhFuhQ, Aug 27, 2006.

1. lol I got stoned

2. lol you cant run!!

3. lol its true that mj makes u unsocial

4. Whats unsocial is to avoid all those stoners like that!

5. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

+rep

6. haha i just stood there and let em come for me, why run?!

7. i ran from hash boy...i tried to get bong girl to lend the roor for some skunk hits with the zombie....cant talk anymore, must watch tv

8. Hash is the most common form? Dried leaves are stronger than hash? Buds are "artificially cultivated" to make them stronger? What the fuck is this?

9. dude those sites are always wrong and always make me want to email the webmaster just so i can bitch about how fucking retarded they are.. god it pisses me off how fucking stupid they are RAWR lol

REBELION!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lets kill all the anti-drug people then the world would be one happy place lol.

10. lol i just sat at the lake to the right of where u start with my homies Skunk Boy and Bong Girl and watched the ducks. oh good times.

11. OMFG that is just so lame it doesn't bear thinking about

12. All of that information is incorrect.

Hash Boy - Hash IS NOT the most common form of Cannabis, the most common form is of course Bud...

Bong Girl - Yes, she is smoking weed, which is the BUD (flower) of the Cannabis plant, NOT LEAVES! It is often stronger than hash but not always, it depends on the origin of the bud and the hash.

Skunk Zombie - Skunk is just a strain of weed, it's just normal bud that has been grown normally (indoors or outdoors it doesn't matter).

Fucking Disinformation...:mad:

Let's get stoned :smoke: