Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LMAO must read

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killyou, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friends mom is 50 and a moderator on here, sorry but your crackin me up with that.

2. I was trolling on here just to fuck with people, they found out and made fun of me haha when you goon on there internet 24/7 you can't say shit bout me, I was joking around with the threads I posted (not on this account my other one)

3. cool story

4. Why is this a "must read", it's not "LMAO" funny or anything.

5. nice story brosif.

6. If you knew the real life situation you'd laugh, Just made it sound interesting because I know they'll read it. They thought I was serious about the shit I posted when it was a total fucking joke, and I keep getting shit for it.

7. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:Omfg lmao!!!!!!

8. I'm confused was op talking to himself:confused:

9. lmao

Byee bye....

10. I'm really fucking baked, and really fucking confused????

11. What the fuck are you saying?

12. get banned son, get banned... trollings against the forum rules.

13. One time I made a sammich.

Then I ate it.

14. I wish I could give an intellectual response, but sadly one can not be given.

15. my god dude, this is worst then my ****** thread

16. noon tokers unite [​IMG]

17. Hey guys guess what my moms the president!!!!!11111111!!
    Is that the type of response you wanted op?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.