livin in the bay area without thizzles, acid or mushrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sir.synergy, Jul 26, 2008.

1. <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CACE%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><style> </style> I just moved to the fuckin <st1:city w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">san francisco</st1:place></st1:city> bay area(i actually live in small town in the peninsula) and i don't have any connections for this type of this stuff. I feel like i'm out of the loop. i feel like the streets are flooded with weed, but when i ask someone about mushrooms acid or e, they have no fucking clue. its frustrating.

my questions is: if your new to a city, where do you go to finds these things.

i"m looking for clean reliable pillz, mushrooms and acid. i don't really wanna buy from a random bum hippie or some ghetto street corner thug.

2. hit up haight street. you can find shrooms and acid there, but NEVER buy pills from there. your best chance is not on the street but hippy hill, with is just a short walk into the park.

3. i guess thats my best chance if i don"t know any1

i might try that today or tomorrow

4. Yeah Hippie Hill I guess for weed. They got some purple out by the mall downtown, too. Thizz is easy to find once you get a weed connect.

5. na, not at all

all my weed connects don"t know anything about thizz

6. nickatina... some good music there

7. Then you workin with some small time hustlers then

8. heard that all too well