Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Liver Cancer Thc/cbd Ratio

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by logius, May 7, 2014.

1. #1 logius, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Hello everyone

I'm new to this forum and this is my first post here.
    I will jump right away into the essence of my health problems.

I'm a 33 old male. About a month ago I was diagnosed with liver cancer. I also have Ulcerative colitis, which was diagnosed 10 years ago. Dostors also suspect that I have PSC(primary sclerosing cholangitis).

A few days ago a friend suggested me to treat my health problems, besides a healthier lifestyle, with hash oil.

I have the possibility to grow cannabis indoors and make the oil myself.

The problem is I don't know what THC/CBD ratio in commercial strains would be the best for my health problems?

This is a completely new field for me and I would be very grateful for any advice from people with some in depth knowledge in this matter.

Kind regards.

2. You want between a 1:1 and 4:1 THC:CBD ratio, and get as much in as possible!

3. Best wishes to you and your treatment, a guy with similar health problems Is why I stepped up my game on cannabis production.

Hope you have a fat supply of the best quality meds.

If you want to grow or improve the grow you have just give us a holler, many people will help with technical advice.

4. Also search these forums for "omega 3"

There is a lot of good info on why/how omega 3 fats are required to build healthy cannabinoid receptors. Also other info related to cancer, like consuming lots of limonene (in lemons, lemongrass, etc) that are important to go alongside cannabis.

Afaik the above ratio (1:1 - 4:1 THC: CBD) is what is advocated by Rick Simpson of Rick Simpson oil. Seems to be the consensus on best ratio for cancer. The THC is very important. He does have a wealth of info in his Phoenix tears.ca website.

Best of luck.