Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Live Resin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 616232, Jun 21, 2020.

1. I've smoked live resin before but I'm wondering if there is an easier way to do it.

I either put some in my Puffco Peak, or I use a torch. when I use my puffco, I end up putting too much in there.

When using a torch, I have the same problem. It's hard to get a small enough amount on the little dabber to pick some up.

How do you dab it?

2. Could be your tool perhaps?

A skill tool has a nice tip that allows you to grab a nice little amount if you wish to take a mini dab.
    D8362971-6C26-4B7D-8DAC-640C89326DD2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. U can dab as much as u want really,,,if ur puffco has coils it sits on not so much before itll clog up,,,if its a donut/bucket then coils wont be exposed so as much as u want in there too,,,hope this made sense lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

4. I have to take little itty bitty dabs cause I don't want to spend 5 minutes coughing. I'd rather take 3 little ones. If I take a big one, I am finished. My throat and lungs hurt so much that I can't take another no matter how much I'd like to.

So my Puffco has a white (I'm assuming) ceramic bowl and it sits on a flat white piece. If I put too much in the bowl, and I can't finish all of it, is it okay to leave it in there until next time? I was told by the guy that sold it to me to clean it out with a q tip and not leave it in there. It's not cause he wants to sell me more wax either. It's a glass shop.

5. Yeah ceramic hot plate lol I've feft it before with no issue,,but its been like few hrs or like overnight. Lol yeah get ya a big hot dab smh shit feels like death some times.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. I think it will be fine as long as you don’t keep adding more before cleaning it, and thus causing build-up.

7. Besides taking real small dabs, live rosin might be a little easier on your lungs since it is solventless and all around cleaner smoke :thumbsup:

Even with the right temp, that BHO can hurt sometimes.

8. I use an enail so I can forget about the torches and dial in an exact temp. I keep it around 630-660, and it definitely helps for smoking out of something than the puffco.