Live Radio Broadcasts! Come listen to the Show!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by JimWest92, Feb 20, 2013.

1. So my best friend and I came up with the idea to see if anyone wanted to listen to a couple stoners shoot the shit on a radio type broadcast and so far I've been amazed by the outcome. We had over 145 listeners to our first episode and were so excited that we did a second show the next day. If you'd like to listen in and check it out this is the link:

The Jim West and Artemus Gordon Show | Spreaker Online Radio

We will do another live show this Friday at 830 pm EST. We will also do another show on Saturday as well, same time. Please come out and listen, post topics here and get involved with us. This isn't just a show about our ramblings it's about you too! We would love to make some shoutouts to /r/trees readers and discuss topics everyone here is interested it! You can also live chat with us during the live show if you'd like and we'd certainly love to hear from you!!Spread the word, visit the site and check it out! It's a work in progress, but we're looking for as much support as possible, its a great time and worth it if listening live, check it out!