Live Music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Kardredor, Jun 1, 2010.

1. decade of agression - slayer,
    still reigning DVD - Slayer (epic album performance, great lights also and effects)
    metallica - live shit
    nirvana unplugged - great
    alice in chains unplugged

Attached Files:

2. #22 HT, Mar 10, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    I will indeed be continuing this thread from 9 years ago that which containing zero youtube videos, with a song and link of said youtubes, fitting, to the gap of said 9 years.....

as I go through the older posts I am beginning to think that this one doesn't fit the theme of the thread as much as I originally thought. or am I just too stoned right now? I did just take my first bong rip in a week. and edited this post 10 times now. either way I will learn from this and try to do better with my future posts in this thread !

3. so happy that this link still works

thanks, frank

4. Jethro Tull, spring '74, Frankfurt Germany. Didn't have a ticket so a couple of us snuck in that afternoon and watched the bad set up, test equipment etc. They played just for us for 20 minutes before we got caught and kicked out. Got a ticket from a scalper and ended up in the 8th row center. Cardboard plates, a little bigger than record sleeves, were passed with lines of something along with bowls of hash. Didn't care what it was, so we partook.
    They played all of Stand Up, Living in The past, Aqualung and Thick As A Brick. The sound was perfect, at least that's the way I remembered it.