"Live every day as if it were your last"

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Aug 20, 2011.

1. What a crock of shit. I'd be partying my ass off everyday if that was the case. Nobody can do this unless they are trust fund babies like Paris Hilton.

2. If I were to live every day like it was my last I would have to go through massive internal organ failure every day.

3. If I did this I would have no money at all and I would probably have some kind of sexual disease.

4. lol i love the replies

5. lol....yeah if you lived everyday like it was your last you would probably die just trying to keep it up day after day.....

6. Yeah I'd already be dead...

7. I woulda been dead 3 years ago

8. yeah I hate all those stupid quotes. too much positivity makes me want to barf.

"live laugh love"

9. I'll be dead by the end of the night then :smoke:

10. live everyday like its your first?

11. Good thing I always sleep 16 hours a day and shit in a diaper.

12. way to be optimisitic

13. I don't know what I'd do if I only had one day left anyways....... probably shoot my brains out once I found out, so I don't have to go through the entire day thinking about it..... so if I lived everyday like it was my last........ then it really would be my last.

14. yeah but i think it means like be nice to people

like your family do u want your last memory to be a fight or a negitive piss poor attitude

or being good and
    the last thing u got to say to them is i love you

glass half full all day

15. Id be broke, higher then fuck, drunker then fuck. Having sex every time I could get it up., buying all the shit I wanted. Yeah fuck that I'd rather live everyday prepareing for my 30-40s so I can party it up then

16. Yeah, fuck that shit. I live every day as it's the next one of however many it will take me to get to my 80's-90's.

i wanna get old son