Little white spots appearing on leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Trainrhek, May 12, 2013.

1. I have 2 purple kush clones currently entering week 2 of veg been hittin them with botanicare pure blend pro veg Nutes. I'm staring to notice these white spots showing up on the leaves . I have seen a couple bugs walking around. Trying to figure out what kind of bugs they are and what to buy or what to do to get rid of them asap

Attached Files:

2. No idea what's on this leaf

Attached Files:

3. If your talking about those white rings, that looks to me like where some of your nutrient water got on those leaves. If that happened to those leaves, the white spots on the previous pic may be damage from nuted water. Some shots of the overall growth of the plant may help also.

SnoxBerry ( DC ) ​

4. First pic is the bigger clone out of the 2 ATM
    Second is the smaller one

Attached Files:

5. Second

Attached Files:

6. Hey Train,

In all honesty from what i can tell, if they are white dots and they start to appear more and more, you may have mites. To check for them, jsut look at every leaf every day a few times a day ( kinda over kill) But i like to be through. If you see specks moving around then you have some bug, you will need to use a loop magnafier of some sorts or a pocket microscope.

Over all they look really nice. I would keep an very close eye on those stems that are turning slightly purple. It can be a few things, but from what i konw its most likely magneisum dif. Whats the pH you water at? Also your soil/medium pH and the run off ph.

SnoxBerry ( DC )​