Little Wayne to plead to 8 month jail sentence

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ImWithWhatever, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He has sooo much unreleased shit its not gonna matter if hes locked up, his music will still be heard.

2. he needs the time away. Maybe he'll come back with a Dedication 4 and it will blow everyone away.

I doubt it though :smoking:

3. damn just read that article hope he pleads. 8 months way better than yearssss. but then he'll be fucked on his charges coming up in March. Think he'll be in there for awhile :(

4. No dedication 4 but hes dropping a mixtape soon called "No Ceilings" and its supposed to be some sick shit, look it up. Lil Waynes my favorite(let the hating commence)

5. doesn't he have court soon for having a bunch of rolls and shit too?

6. we can only hope that he doesn't come back for a while. Lil' Wayne was good with the Hot Boyz, and everyting up until the Carter III then it went downhill...fast

7. Lol imagine him having to rap for people so he doesn't get raped.

8. I'm sure he'll still get raped.. callin other dudes his daddy and shit

9. lol maybe after getting his as pummeled so many times hell actually make some good music.

10. lil wayne is one of the worst rappers on the universe... mainstream music is a sad sad thing and lil wayne should be killed in jail, which i hope would lead to a change of music on the radio and all the people on weezys dick will hopefully get off. this mans only good music was music written by another person LOL

11. maybe his voice will finally get a little more hoarse. :rolleyes::eek:

12. This sucks I actually enjoy his music. Guys funny as hell.

13. This is lame, but im sure he will plead and just get the 8 months over with. He might end up in isolation because of his fame like nick hogan. Besides T.I. gets out soon so music will live on till he gets out

14. #17 iHuLK x, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    I guess you know wayne personally considering you say his music is ghost written..o nvm you just hoped on the "Lil wayne has a ghost writter bandwagon".

Most of lil waynes music is NEVER played on the radio, their called mixtapes but o.k.

Your complaining about his features on the radio? Then dont listen to radio dickhead. I personally hate the radio, cd's only for me. O and by the way, if you could get paid a shit load of money to spit a verse on a shakira or akon song your saying you wouldnt do it? Your fuckin retarded.

Lil Wayne wrecks and your just a fag:wave:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCVtA5Q1qSs"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Hard Body[/ame]

Name-calling is not allowed here. -JD

15. if he isnt in isolation... he will get fuckin killed. lol he is a pussy

16. kids like you... tisk tisk tisk

There is sooooo much more talent than Wayne out there. Wayne hasn't wrecked shit except hip hop. His punchlines suck, his rhymes suck, and his songs are about nothing. He does it for the money and that's it. He doesn't give two shits about the music. And his music on the radio is jus as shitty as his music on his mixtapes.

Now when he gets out, he's gonna have a whole bunch of whack ass lines about how he's a "thug" cause he went to jail.

17. Lil' Wayne sucks dude, get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.