little update on my garden PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gumby420, May 25, 2011.

1. i do have one question in regards to the two that are flowering. should i be feeding them flowering nutes? the only reason i havent is because im thinking its gonna go back to revege. but they all were straight bag seed of some OGs, Gods Gift, Blue Dream, and some bubbas. amazed they all popped up considering it was bag seed, and one was run through a vape and found after. and for all the smaller ones, they are all about to be transplanted into 7 gallon smart pots. the two flowering right now are in 5 gallon smart pots.
    also, the last two pictures the plant seems to be doing well but the stem is super bent. will it straighten up or should i tie it up or something?

Attached Files:

2. a few more pics....

Attached Files:

3. haha do people know your doin that up there?

4. the roof to my building is about 20 feet so i dont think anyones gonna see the plants from the street. although there are about 5-10 police helicopters that fly right over my spot every day since i live in the ghetto of LA. im legal though so im not worried about it.

5. Are these auto flowering ?

6. I dont think they will switch back so you should give them a feeding of nutes high in potassium and phosphorus. The bent seedling will be fine just leave it

7. Hey gumby, I live a little south of you down here in SD and we are still getting around 14 hrs of sunlight. I have plants flowering right now around the same stage right now, with the sunlight not reaching 15 hours until mid june I expect these to finish flowering as well. Seedlingd look chillin hope this helped

8. thanks guys gonna start feeding the one budding some flowering nutes in the next day or two but what do you think about the one next to it, the bushier one. its barely flowering at all, you think that has a possibility of reveging?

9. I can't see the pis of that one very well but in my experience down here in so-cal if you put a clone that was on a 24-0 light cylcle outside it will completley flower I've put on outside as late as early june and it still finished. The only time I had problems with re-veg was with seeds