Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

little theory i came up with

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cavedork, May 3, 2012.

1. so i came up with this theory that weed does affect/dmg our brain.
    here are my reseonings: einstein said that we only use about 10% of our brain. when getting high people tend to be more creative. this means that if we only use 10% of our brain when we're sober, then weed has unlocked a gate way to the other side of our brain and that is why we get creative.
    BUT after the high we sometimes forget things. For example lets say we're sitting just chilling, our body will not feel any pain untill we get punched in the arm or something. therefore, the 90% of the brain will not function untill it has been affected by some kind of chemical, in this case, weed. the brain starts to go over drive and use the rest of our brain to make us creative but brain cells end up dying after the high is gone, this is why sometimes we forget things. i am not a scientifical guy so im not trying to start any arguments about weed is good or bad, i personally like it but not addicted, tell me wat u guys think about this lil theory. peace.:wave:

2. I think it has dmged your brain...

I'm not sure of the reseonings behind it though.

3. That thing about 10% of our brains turned out to be a myth.

And to be honest, I don't really forget as much stoned nowadays as I used to, but even then, I was about as forgetful as I was before I even smoked.

As for killing brain cells and the like, that wasn't proven either. What it comes down to is, THC meets our cannabinoid receptors, and our body/brain react accordingly. The average person can handle said reactions, but of course there are people who just aren't meant to have THC/CBD in their system.

4. weed helps me think faster in regards to response, and the depth in the response. it also gives me flash backs and i remember stuff randomly that i haven't thought about in years....

5. I heard when you're high on the herb you're iq drops 5 points till you turn sobber. i could be wrong though.

6. Weed doesn't kill brain cells, there is no scientific proof suggesting that it does. The one and only study that came up with the conclusion that weed kills brain cells tested it by forcing monkeys to inhale smoke with no oxygen, you can look up the exact shit, I'm to stoned to type all the specifics and shit. And the reason weed make you more creative just cuz your high, when your high you think differently, same reason you find stupid shit funny