Little Shits keep on messing with our spot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I'm getting pretty pissed off!! My friends and I found this chillin, out of the way spot by a creek and we always toke there now. We got tired of standing up so we went through hell and somehow got a couch down there. We also bought 4 chairs for a dollar each and threw them down there too. We come back like a week later and the fucking couch is in the creek, all of the cushions ripped out and shit. We were hella pissed but we moved it back out of the creek. We come back the next day, mother fucker is in the creek again!! All of the cushions are In the water too. AND the assholes destroyed one of the chairs, breaking it in to like a dozen pieces. It's those damn Koreans of the silicon valley. Bastards

2. If it's not your property don't complain.

That's why people grow up and find an apartment or private property to have their sessions in...

3. #3 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I know but wouldn't that be hella annoying every time you're trying to blaze?

4. The fuck you think was going to happen it's a public place it was probally someone elses spot before yours you don't own the fucking creek people like you annoy me deeply

5. i used to have a chill place,we brought picnik tables down there, it was really close to a river, it had a bunch of trails that go every which way, we had the spot for like 4-5 months hidden pretty well, but someone also threw our couch into the river, i guess the city came and took it all or something, they left a a chair that someone eventually lit on fire

6. #6 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    Wow man, I feel your pain. That sounds like a chillin place though

7. People like you annoy me deeply. He didnt say he owns the place. Its the fact that people see something that isnt theres and break it for no reason instead of using it or leaving it alone.

Sharing is caring

8. It annoys you deeply that someone keeps throwing his friends' stuff in the creek? Sure it's a public place but there's no reason to trash someone's stuff.

9. #9 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    Exactly man, thank you.

Haha is it like those people don't like sitting or being comfortable or anything?

10. Just set up some booby-traps that'll do the trick

11. #11 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    I want to airsoft the fuckers haha

12. Iv always thought about making a hut in the woods with sticks near my local town. maybe it isnt such a good idea ?_?

13. #13 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    It will work if nobody knows about it. Haha idk about the sticks. You need to make sure this place is in the cuts though

14. kill em or fuck their mothers

15. dig a deep ass hole and put the couch near it, and i mean deep, like a full sized ladders length down, and use a ladder to get out, and remove it, make into pitfall trap, wait for local news to cover story about removing someone from a deep ass pit in your area, laugh, and then find somewhere new, your spot obviously isnt very private hahahahahha

16. Find them, hunt them down! You do not know pain, you do not know fear......YOU WILL TASTE MAN FLESH!

17. Booby trap the couch next time with C4

18. What happens when your sitting there blazing up and these 'koreans' come out of the brush?

19. I agree. hunt them down with no mercy, hunt them down all nightmare long.

They'll feel you breathe upon your face, feel you shift, every move you trace.

20. #20 footballerus7, Jun 28, 2011
    Smash those fuckers over the head with the bong! Pineapple express style