Little problem?..nothing major.....I think

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 1091998, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Started 2 seeds 2 weeks ago had a problem with one from overwatering but corrected that and it's looking great now ..the other plant has been growing strong without a hitch until this morning when I see these little spots that almost look like a deficiency but it's way early and it's in all organic soil ..more info in my journal
    Pyramid seeds king tut fem
    Any idea on what is affecting my baby..should I start over..still have more seeds to pop if need be 20190718_171902.jpg

Sent from my brain to my thumbs to the screen to grasscity

2. Gotcha - cleaned up.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like Cal-mag from the rusty spotting

4. I will add a little next water to see if that helps..I wouldn't think they need much this early but then again I am no expert just tried worse soils and didnt have this problem..ofcourse last time I used mg this time I'm trying to used on organic stuff

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. What’s the ph of the water you are using?

6. I havent checked but I have been bottom watering in an old used tray so that might have been what was messing with it since the roots started growing out of the bottom

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Transplant her into a nice big pot of high quality potting soil and she’ll be happier

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I have a 15gal fab pot that I plan to put one of the plants in. I was waiting to see which one does better but I think this needs it..I topped it yesterday so I will transplant tomorrow most likely

9. Checked today and its 6.8

• Like Like x 1
  10. I wouldn't worry about it. Whenever I had rusty spots she would grow out of it

Sent from my SM-G955F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I topped and transplanted my last grow back to back days and she did not like it. It was too much stress and really stunted her growth.

12. Maybe I will wait a little longer